Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Brave, We Few, We Band of Siblings

(OOC: Anyone is welcome to join in this RP so long as they justify why they're here and what they have to bring to the expedition.)

Simon Amdros sat in his palatial estate on Denon. From there, he would send a message to whomever it may concern.

"I, Simon Amdros, of House Amdros, wish to discuss a colonization venture with anyone who so desires to join it. Please join me at my estate on Denon located at this coordinates."

AvRe

Marlo sat in the ship meditating quitely...I message appeared on his holopad, as he read the message he gripped his light saber an prepared to leave, a colonization venture? he thought it would be good to earn some extra credits, as marlo got into the cockpit setting a course for [member="Simon Amdros"]' estate he wondered what planet they would be colonizing.

Zev Cata

Just trying to find my way around this galaxy.
As Zev flew over to the estate, he wondered what riches and adventure would come from working to establish a colony on an unknown planet. He had talked to [member="Simon Amdros"] before about mission and he figured that he could ferry supplies off and on the planet to help build the colony and its new economy. Zev had reached the estate, he then sent out a transmission, "This is Zev Cata landing at landing bay 2, I'm here to talk about the colony's creation." As he landed he realized how lavish and extravagant the architecture was on Simon's estate, he noticed the expensive materials that were used to build the estate, dark wood and bright stone and metal highlighted the buildings, it was after all a magnificent work of art.

[member="Zev Cata"]

"Understood mister Cata. You are authorized to land on pad two. Please report to my office once you land. You are expected," Amdros would say. Cata was apparently a merchant and an expert smuggler. Very, very useful.

Amdros had also heard of a Sith by the name of [member="marlo tere"] who was willing to make a few credits as hired muscle. Potentially useful.

AvRe

as marlo orbited the planet slowly descending towards it, he started to think was he going to get the job marlo wasn't a emotional person and he wasn't here to make friends...​''prepare for landing at bay 3.'' ​he said, marlo was only here for the credits and challenge to prove his strength, as marlo started to land a voice came over his radio. [member="Simon Amdros"][member="Zev Cata"]

AvRe

​this is Marlo tere coming in for landing.'' ​marlo said angrily marlo gripped the controls harder preparing to land...marlo clipped his light saber onto his belt as he walked out the ship, as a guard opened a door for marlo he could sense the gaurd's fear. ​''pathetic'' ​marlo said​''what did you say!?'' ​the guard said raising his blaster, marlo didn't have time for this so he used thr force to crush the guard's wind pipe, the guard fell to the floor gasping for air​'' like I said, pathetic.'' ​marlo walked of to go see [member="Simon Amdros"].

[member="marlo tere"]

Amdros would be watching Marlo's arrival. He had a certain lack for subtlety, basically waltzing into Amdros Corp HQ lightsaber dangling and black cape flailing. He awaited him in his office, and knew that this man could be a great asset...if used properly.

AvRe

marlo walked down a long hallway reaching a door, he could sense [member="Simon Amdros"] behind it opening the door walking up to simon sitting in a chair behind the desk made of durasteel and gold.

AvRe

​''yes, what is it you will have me doing.'' ​marlo said in a rough voice caused by a burn on his neck from 7 month ago. [member="Simon Amdros"]

AvRe

​marlo looked at [member="Simon Amdros"] the man had a certain look about him a look that screamed when I want something I get it and there's nothing stopping me... as marlo took a seat he said​''tere, mister tere.'' ​marlo grabbed his list of cost and available hours and placed it on the desk along with a business card crudely made, as he put the list and card on the desk he noticed his ship being fueled and washed, along with the body of the guard being cleaned up'' what will you do with my ship simon?'' ​he said in a angry tone.

[member="marlo tere"]

"I could hypothetically have the special division of the Denon Police Force come up here and arrest you for first-degree murder. I don't really appreciate my guards being slaughtered. That being said, you seem like a very warlike fellow and that's something we very much like. I'd like to offer you a position in my personal guard once the colonization operation begins. You'd make an excellent replacement for those guards, whom you've shown to be the mediocre jingos I thought they were. I suspect there will be some...very significant threats, and a person with your skillset will be very useful."

AvRe

​''listen [member="Simon Amdros"], am a assassin I kill people in darkness...that..."guard" was nothing more then a stain on my boot and I doubt that your other guards could do much to me, maybe piss me off but other wise nothing, besides you wouldn't want to arrest such a valuable asset such as myself?

Denon, just one more world Ultimatum had yet to visit, and as with so many others he would have postponed any exploration there for this was a business trip. This was a unique opportunity. Colonization was rare in this galaxy, as most of the worlds that could be colonized already had been. It was also not an easy objective, made all the more difficult by the tumultuous galactic situation. A colony could be equated to the seed of a plant. It would grow to become a whole civilization, just as a seed would grow into a tree. Just like a seed, the colony needed to have the various parts of its society in some form so that as it developed the essential functions of civilization could be maintained. Even more importantly, the seed needed to be kept safe from weeds and other things that would stifle its growth and kill it. That was why Ultimatum was here. He was honored for the opportunity to actually take part in this; it was entirely new, not even the old Ultimatum had done something like this.

The droid had arrived and was awaiting permission to land, "This is Ultimatum, I've come to talk with Mr. Amdros about his plans."

The Shard, Upari, was with Ultimatum, as he always was. As with most Shards that traveled the galaxy, he was safely built into the droid's chassis, and they had a symbiotic relationship. Upari was prepared for a new experience and perhaps to learn something about the Force along the way.

[member="Simon Amdros"] [member="marlo tere"] [member="Zev Cata"]

[member="marlo tere"] [member="Ultimatum"]

"That's exactly what I just said, Mr Tere. Now take a seat. The others are coming."

Amdros, being trained in the arts of social subtlety, would not let his frustration at Mr Tere, a man who just casually murdered two of his staff, show. In fact, given Amdros' training, it would be hard for the Sith acolyte to even notice it vaguely.

After some time, a cyborg informed him of his intention to land. Good, another one.

"You have permission to land. Who am I speaking to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom