Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Are the Force [Tavjurn Phil]

Ava Solborne

A
"Alright... Thank you, my Master!" Equa said as he started moving to find any boots he likes. There were many quite normal, even pretty ones, but Equa didn't focus on them. He had always tried to be as far away from capitalism as possible. He didn't like money, because his belief of Inner Peace demanded the destruction of systems. And one of the most important systems was money... All life was about having enough material goods. But Inner Peace belief told people to let go of material needs.

The Knight-Apprentice shook his head and tried to focus on finding a pair of boots he likes.

It was difficult, because he really like the boots he already had and thought, that he won't need a new pair anytime soon. But to appreciate his current Apprentice-master's task, he took a pair of black leather boots and showed them to Phil.

"These."

They didn't seem too expensive, though Equa could never be sure.

@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Tavjurn Phil

T
"Haha. An excellent choice my good man."

Phil bought the boots and would have them shipped back to the Temple. Equa could grab them at his leisure anytime.

"Ya know. In a perfect world we wouldn't need money. Everything would be free, everyone would be nice, and nothing unfair would ever happen. Haha. But until then? It's important to do the best you can, with what you have."

Phil winked at Equa as they left the store. He didn't like shopping because it was morally right. He liked shopping because it was the best the people could do. It was the status quo, yes. But it was also peaceful, cooperative, and leisurely. It might not be the most 'balanced' way of living. But not every sentient could be perfect. So Phil was willing to be happy with what the Force gave him. He could find the good in anything. Even shopping.

"All right then Padawan! It's time to move on to food. In our universe there are millions upon millions of different diets. Billions of possible combinations that can create some fabulous culinary dishes. As a Jedi, it is important to learn the food customs of different species. So let's head to the food court and see what is being served."

He smiled,

"And no. We don't have to eat everything. Haha. But it will be interesting to see some of the strange things that aliens call food. Even we humans can eat the strangest of things."

Phil waved them through the glittering halls and down the escalator. It was time for another adventure in Coruscanti culture.

@[member="Equa Dominator"]

Ava Solborne

A
@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Equa followed Phil silently, carefully listening to everything he said. Well, truth to be told, he spoke the truth. During the endless hours of meditation, Equa had never actually thought about these matters. He had thought about many things, including Kaleeya, Jedi life, the Dark Side, Umbara... But he didn't remember ever thinking about life on Coruscant, the galaxy's culture, food, money... Guess they seemed worthless...

"I think there are some things I'd like to try. I haven't actually eaten much... foreign food."

He smirked.

"By the way, what's your favourite food?"

Tavjurn Phil

T
@[member="Equa Dominator"]

They walked into the Food Court and found it bustling with activity. A sprawling dining setting with food markets found upon every wall. There was even a balcony and a second story filled with more choices. The galaxy was large indeed and there was no where better place to find it all, than Coruscant. The galaxies center.

"My favorite food? Well. I'd have to say Chicken Parmesan, Strawberry Lemonade, and an Orange Sorbet for dessert. It's something I endeavor to have at every birthday of mine. Haha."

Phil winked at Equa as the continued past the crowds. The sounds and smells were dazelling. Probably enough to make some Bothan's sick really. There was cooking food everywhere. You could get a thousands different types of meats, beards, pastas, and even living creatures. I suppose some species like their food whiggly. Haha. ...Gross.

There was also a softer side to the galaxy too. Offering natures diet with grand flourishes. Salads, leaves, nuts, mushrooms, and jammed berries of all kinds. The combinations were endless and the varieties explosive. There were even some mint pine-sticks frozen in flavored ice. A favorite of the kids I suppose.

"Well now. It looks like we have a few choices to make? So then Padawan. Hehe. ...What's it going to be? Spicy or savory? Salty or sweet? Roasted meats or knotted bread? ...Take your pick. Now is the time to experiment and try new things. Such is the adventure of a Jedi. Haha."

Ava Solborne

A
@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Equa saw the amount of food and he was amazed. He had never seen such beauty, such culture. Like Phil said, it was the time to experiment.

"There are so many possibilities. I could just start going from one end to another and eat everything between them. Though it would need endless stomach, I think. Or I should be a Hutt."

He felt good. Today he was optimistic, happy, he laughed... These were the things that Equa believed led to the Absolute Chaos. But he didn't notice, that he felt these emotions.

"I think I'll eat the safer-looking ones first."

And so he started going around the place, taking a bit of things. There was some meat, strange-looking bread, foods made from berries, fruit... Though he didn't see any vegetables yet, which was... strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom