Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are now a minor faction!

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
We have several individuals who have created Hutta, I believe we can now be counted as a minor faction.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I would like to state that rising above a minor faction would be a bad idea. Criminal syndicates thrive under the radar. We rise up like Black Sun did and we risk popping up on everyone's hit list and getting wiped out.

We should still strive for Major Faction posting and member levels, though.

The only problem is we wont have ownership of any planet's limiting our resources along with the fact we can only have small armies and such but agreed.

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"] @[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Barak"]
We don't need large armies or navies. The Hutt Cartel never really did. I mean, sure, they had private armies, but they've never been known to conquer the galaxy. At least, not like the Republic or the Empire. We hold sway from behind the scenes. We don't need to have a hold on planets overtly. OOC'ly the map is how it is. Once we get rolling, if you IC'ly redo the map and see where we have hold, you'll find our IC influence is the same as their border size.

Thing is, major factions require check ins to maintain it. We don't have the numbers to do it and, even if we do, I'd rather stay super active but minor and influential than have us bust our tails to keep Major Faction status and risk getting roflstomped by another faction like the Black Suns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom