Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"We are family"

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
So I would like to start a large discussion thread for everybody, as if we are our characters, but there will be NO duels, or they will be banned from the thread. Anyone else want to come? If so, invite your friends, too. This is for EVERYONE, and it's just mainly to get to know each other without slicing each other to ribbons. As it will be non-canon, there will be more than enough room, and more than enough food for the gluttonous. (Darth Voracitos I am providing you with your own bar.) There will be back rooms for the people who want to "get back together" without making a scene. All in all, I will try to be as accomodating as possible.

So, anyone up for it?

Thadd Zarr

T
Who is buying? ... Sorry guys. The Hutt cartel never paid me very well.... I have enough for one of those nasty Rodian Beers... Yeah the ones that have the layer of green slime on the top....

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
No, it's just like if we were our characters at a roadhouse. So there will be shooting pool, arcade, beer, soft drinks for those who would not prefer to be inebriated, etc. Just having a good time.

Darren Onyx

D
Well I am in regardless. Seeing how it is marked as "non-cannon" I don't even think this will affect my endgame in anyway.

This is non-cannon right? Just chillin out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom