Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell." ~ Oscar Wilde

Hank Winnfield

Hello, It's Knives To Meet You
1a5947f9bb2b5e306787bb4da0aad2f7cc336238_hq.gif

Looking for 1-4 individuals who are interested to do some contracts or a hit, Anni-Frid & Agnetha are quite thirsty for some action.
I'm not looking for commitment but a one night stand
So, let's have some fun shall we?

Hank Winnfield

Hello, It's Knives To Meet You
I was given some targets, all by people with deep pockets, as some of my clientele have quite the influence but i can't tell you who it is. Client confidentiality i'm afraid, it's gonna be a problem if i tell you.

Now let's see who heads need to be served on a silver plate

I got an Imperial officer who turncoat and who is now currently jumping planets to planets, seems he was giving some crucial intel and helped a rebel cell to take over an imperial base. A scientist who's in need of kidnapping, apparently he's working on some huge project that can influence the tides of a battle. Also have some cartel boss who's been doing a hit and run on the Black Sun trying to steal their turf, double the pay if captured alive.

And those are just the tip of the iceberg on the clientele i have currently, interested?

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom