Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Waylon Mereel - Pay Me to Care (WIP)

Waylon Mereel - Pay Me to Care

Clint-Eastwood-The-Unforgiven-portrait-Original-35mm-Transparency.jpg

"Get Off My Lawn"

NAME: Waylon Mereel
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Firrerreo
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'4"
WEIGHT: 145lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Formerly Brown, Now White/Silver
SKIN: Pale & Weather-tanned
FORCE SENSITIVE: No
jAL2QOU.png

STRENGTHS
  • Dead-eye: Waylon is an absurdly fast and accurate pistoleer, and not much worse with a long rifle. When it comes time to lay down the pain, this is one you don't want to have you in his sights.

• Unforgiven: Some unspoken purpose or mission drives this man to go beyond what most would think capable, and then go still further.

WEAKNESSES
  • Elder: Though still more than a match for most he meets, he is feeling the bite of age begin to settle in and slow his limbs, if ever so slightly. Perhaps more than he'd like to admit to even himself.

• Scrawny: Though a punch from him would hurt for certain, he is not going to win too many wrestling matches.

jAL2QOU.png

APPEARANCE:
If worn and sand blasted leather and care-smoothed silver had a sentient body, Waylon would be it. There is a perpetual scowl and his voice, when heard, comes out a dangerous growl, reeking of irritation and impatience. His green eyes and stately silver hair might make him handsome to most, if not for his attitude.

jAL2QOU.png

BIOGRAPHY:
An elderly and accomplished ori'ramikad from House Mereel, Waylon has kept to himself for decades, quietly working the Outer Rim and resting from a youth some will whisper should have made him A'lor if he had wanted it.

jAL2QOU.png

THEME SONG(S):

SHIP:
TBD

KILLS:
TBD

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
TBA

jAL2QOU.png

ROLE-PLAYS:
TBA

Last edited: