Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Watched Thread not Notifying

KitKatt

K
  • Short Description:
I have a thread “watched” but it does not always tell me when my partner posts. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not.
  • Browser: [Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc. Please include the version number as well]
Safari on IPhone version 15

Firefox on laptop. I am uncertain the version. It is up to date.
  • Severity:
I am not sure. The only account I am using is this one
  • Description:
Sometimes I will be notified just fine but other times it does not notify me and I am days late in responding because I did not know there was a response. My partner is not tagging me. We are using the watch feature.

I have tried resetting my phone and laptop. I’ve deleted my cache and cookies twice on both. I have tried Chrome as well. Ive tried waiting it out, thinking it may be a temporary glitch. But this has been happening for over a month now (it happened on our last thread too).

Screenshots:

6-ABAF82-F-9-C0-C-453-D-9755-BED85106-D764.jpg

Link: Here

As you can see the thread is watched.

81-B524-F5-E035-4-CBE-A1-E2-683-CBCEE7-AB7.jpg

Link: here

My partner posted “50 minutes ago” at roughly 8:10AM today Sat July 23 EST

D12-FEEA6-522-A-4-DAF-9-DC4-EDF2-A23-DD820.jpg

Link: here

The last notification I have is from Wednesday and I responded, earning UC. The latest post doesn’t notify.

Link to Thread:

((Appreciate any help staff can give ))

Watch out for grouped notifications, sometimes it’ll compile them from the same thread.

Otherwise notifications dropping can just be a server thing, not really much to be helped, be sure to check your profile settings just in case.

KitKatt

K
Watch out for grouped notifications, sometimes it’ll compile them from the same thread.

Otherwise notifications dropping can just be a server thing, not really much to be helped, be sure to check your profile settings just in case.

I don’t think it’s my settings or a group because it shows some of them. Like I will get 4 in a row that work and then 1 doesn’t, then it’s fine again for 5 posts then off again. It’s super weird.

I will ask my partner to just tag me and see if maybe that is more reliable.

Thank you for looking into it. I appreciate all the work you do.

KitKatt

K
I can just get on my laptop and mute it that way. Now that I know it’s just a mobile vs laptop issue.

Thank you

KitKatt

K
Ive gotten them all for this thread too. For some reason its my thread with Hawk I am not getting them for. But I don’t know why. I mean you saw the screen shots. I still have no notification for Hawks post. I am not in any other threads though so no idea if it would happen for other threads in that forum. I always get the reactions in the welcome chamber. Maybe it’s just that one forum. No idea.

I’m just going to try tagging and checking it every day. Doesn’t seem like there is a lot more that we can do.

Thanks for looking into it and helping me figure out the faction notifications. I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom