Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was it worth it? [Sarge]

Nisha Decrilla

N
The moments between fleeing the Dark Lords throne room and now passed in a blur. She severed ties, sent messages to false names under false names to Jared, and Alastair warning them to keep their distance. Everything cryptic, nothing made sense. By the time she'd gotten round to dealing with the reason she was in this mess she'd lost her grip on her emotions.

Sarge would receive coordinates, nothing more. He was a hunter, she trusted him to find her with just that. Sat in the corner of a dark and rowdy cantina, a cloak kept her face in shadow. Every now and then the lighting would catch it, damp with tears. How had she let this happen, how had she gotten herself into this mess! A slave against her will, eyes and ears for the very thing she wanted to destroy.

She buried her face in her hands for a moment, before lifting her head and wiping her face dry. What would happen if Sarge knew? would he kill her? Force only knew, either way no matter how much she concealed her terror underneath anger he would know something was wrong. Git always got under her skin.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

[member="Anaya Fen"]

Sarge got his coordinates, but he knew this wasn't the body. This was for a meeting. And if she had gotten the information this fast... he didn't trust the situation one little bit. He found her alright, cloaking herself in the back of the arse end of nowhere.

"Anaya." Came his disembodied voice, the man not visible but clearly there. "Where is she." Right to business. His voice was as dead as the woman he loved.

Nisha Decrilla

N
"Don't you karking dare." she growled.

"Don't you dare hide yourself from me, after all this bullshit."

There was a pause as he decloaked, prototype armor now clearly visible, a high caliber pistol in his hand and leveled at her. Sighing, he uncocked the hammer and lowered it. "Answer the question." He repeats in a monotone, gleaming blue eyes of the armor resting on her shadowed form.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya pulled her own hood down, glaring at the weapon he'd had pointing at her.

"You really are a bastard, you know that. Disappear off the radar for months and I don't hear a damn thing until you drop demands on my desk. I do it, no questions asked and the first thing you do when you see me is point a gun at my face. Real appreciative of you."

She looked away passing a hand over her face. "She won't be anything like the woman you know, Sarge." she said finally her voice softer. "Whatever you're hoping to achieve, besides getting yourself killed, isn't going to happen. There are a lot of high profile people with that body. Warmaster, hands of the dark lord, shapers and enough sith lords and knights to give even you a hard time."

A slot on the side of his thigh slide open, the pistol being stuffed away before he slumped his shoulders. "You'll excuse me if I'm not exactly trusting of Sith right now." He says, sounding vaguely apologetic. As much as a man with no spirit can, at least.

The helmet lingered on her, eyes likely hard behind it. "You let me worry about that. I've done far more difficult things than this. Where is she."

Nisha Decrilla

N
A bitter laugh slipped from her lips. "Of course. I lose everything so you can go and get yourself killed. Figures. I hope she's worth it," she looked up at the blue eyes of the helmet, sorrow in her face "I really do hope you get what you want."

She got to her feet.

"Yuuzhan'tar. Its west of Fed space. If you survive this, you owe me a great deal."

"She's worth so much more, Anaya." His head shifted, head turning down before it lifted again. "I'll owe you big time, of that I'm aware. You haven't asked for the credits, so I can only imagine you'll ask for something else. When it's time... find me."

He disappeared again. "Until then, Anaya... Suffer Well."

Nisha Decrilla

N
"I'll be dead before then, you selfish schutta." she muttered.

She needed help, and she needed it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom