Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Warrior's Auction - Coming Soon™

Matreya

This is being posted to alert to the presence of a soon to be auction. In it will be the most powerful weapons I can find, whether Mass, minor, or otherwise produced...

All profits will be counted to the micro credit, where upon half of which will be donated toward places that need them: such as [member="Darth Orcus"]' Orphanage, as well as planetary necessities (ie, if one has been in strife recently).

[member="Valashu Elahad"]. The orphanage was raided in the middle of the night by a team of unknown assailants and wrecked. All the orphans and caretakers were murdered in cold blood.

IC there's an ongoing investigation.

OOC it was @Mythos.

All further Safe Harbor Orphanage operations have been suspended indefinitely.

Matreya

[member="Darth Orcus"]

That was the plan, to assist in the rebuilding. But if you have it suspended, so be it.

Ooc: Yup. Read it I believe.

[member="Valashu Elahad"] [member="Darth Orcus"]

That is a terrible thing to have happened no matter the reason. Children should never be slaughtered in cold blood. I would gladly help in the matter in any way I can as well as participate in the auction.

OOC: Well sounds like some interesting drama is about to unfold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom