Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warlords Registration Faction Interest

-- I have had this idea since the fall of the First Order and the Galactic Alliance but never thought anyone would be interested.

-- The bases of this Faction would be a Freely Signed up Registration of Warlords in the Fringe or Unknown Region. It is a fronteer of Wars, Conflicts, and Death. No law is above the blaster or vibro-blade stuck in ones back. This area had been at war with one another for years now with no unified government to stop the Warlords and "Protectors" from fighting one another.

-- In recent years though, with the incisions of other larger nations some Warlords and Planetary "Governments" have agreed to a defensive pact should they be attacked/invaded by the powerhouses of the galaxy. This however, did not stop them from fighting and vying for domains of their own within the Pact. Thus it is just a registry of agreement to defend one another should a larger player attack their interest.

-- Things that would be a common RP opportunity would be:
  • Constant Civil War and Conflict between members
  • Open to all who wish to be Warlords, Underlings, or Traders
  • Offer opportunities for Smugglers, Criminals, Thugs, Mercenaries, and other Low Life RPers (You know who you are.)
  • Contracts with companies to register your own Fleets as their will not be a Unified Armory
  • Salvaging lost ships from dead Factions to use for your own use
  • Parties, Festivals, or more Interesting Entertainment as everything is legal in the Registry and Warlords make their own rules.
  • Everything is legal till you make it Illegal in your Domain.

-- Admin offerings:
  • Acceptance of many Sub-Factions so long as we have the planets to fit you
  • Recording and Mapping personal Domain in a Monthly Update
  • Unified Invasions to expand the Registry and allow more "Leaders" to have conflict in the future
  • Non-Bias ruling in Civil War scuffles to expand a Warlords Domain, though other warlords can ally and invade back
  • Registry Council (Admins) will intervene in disputes that could damage the Defensive Pact

-- Overall I liked the idea of the Lords of the Fringe Faction, but this time around their made up of many types of conflicting ideals. All ideals are accepted and conflict is encouraged, smaller Sub-Factions can evolve into stronger powers in the Faction overall. So please let me know if anyone is interested so I can start working on the details a little later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom