Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warlords of Fate

So I have a new idea for a Faction. A concept based solely on the concept of waging war.

The idea is a central figure at the top with all of the power known simply as The Warlord. Under him would be the Commanders each specializing in a specific area relating to waging war.

One Commander dedicated to waging war in Space combat. He or she would act in a capacity similar to that of a Fleet Admiral getting orders directly from the Warlord.

One Commander dedicated to waging war on the ground. He or she would act in a similar capacity to your Generals or Marshals taking orders directly from the Warlord.

One Commander dedicated to the research, development, and production of ships, weapons, armor, and vehicles. He or she would keep the armor full with the latest tech needed to be a force to reckon with across the galaxy. This Commander while equal to the other two would field requests from either one of the other two or directly from the Warlord.

Under each one of the Commanders would be any number of Captains needed to conquer, kill, or produce tech as directed by their respective Commander.

The last public ranks are the Lieutenants. The veteran warriors who have proven themselves in combat capable of leading those under them to secure specific objectives as directed by the Captains above them.

There is no official alignment or morality associated with the WoF as a whole. It is determined by the judgement of the sitting Warlord whether he or she wants to take a more honorable approach to conquest or to pillage and enslave all that fall to their blades.

Should a sitting Warlord be crippled and killed in battle a free for all duel between the 3 Commanders will take place with the winner ascending to take the mantle of Warlord.

There is no Senate or Council, there is no rule of law, there are no votes, and there is no diplomacy. WoF is ruled firmly by military dictatorship.
Force Sensitives need not apply.

So that is what I have so far and the broad strokes of what I hope to accomplish with this concept. If interested let me know. Comments, suggestions, and critiques are also welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom