Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wargame Planning

• Thread starter Warmaster Nyâsh
  • Start date

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
[SIZE=12pt]Hello fellow Imperials! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I already announced it in our Discord channel, but also wanted to do so here in our threads.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I would like to start a [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]wargame thread. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The setting would be not fixed, but with a preferred setup to reach a certain standard. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A planetary invasion scenario where the imperials attack a planet of a likely enemy. The forces would be a pre-fixed composition and not include any personal forces of a character. Each of those who sign-up for the wargame can choose a position of command in the imperial forces, not of the opposing forces though (not everyone will get a supreme commanding role!). The wargame is based around tactical and strategic decision making, not personal combat, a training for ground, air and space commanding.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The sign-ups are fixed but not limited. That means that there will be no random appearals but also the possibility to change and decrease the scenario to a different size if necessary to adapt to the participation count. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The enemy will be moderator controlled, by myself. I plan to have a certain turn based setting with a result-making included. It is not common here, but I think that works best for a wargame, which aims to get experience and understanding.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Post below if you are interested, preferably with the character which shall participate. :) [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom