Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warframe - Ninjas Play Free

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
So anybody who plays the Warframe game?

If you don't know what it is, I will provide you all with a link. here>>> https://warframe.com/

Basically you play an alien race called Tenno. They are able to control these special suits called Warframes. They are what balances the Galaxy between the species that are warring. Currently, you will be facing the Corpus, A human like species that uses cybernetics to enhance themselves, and the Greenier. A species of augmented humans that want to take control over the galaxy.

Along the way, you find a third force fighting you, called the Infected. Which nobody knows why these infected came along because they were said to be long gone. You play a reawaked Tenno in hopes of fighting with "Lotus" to keep the galaxy in check.

You are given weapons to fight these three forces. Auto rifles, bows, staves, swords, katanas, and even throwing stars. You will work your way up the line by finding materials to build your weapons, and stronger warframes for you to use.

This game is currently out for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

So if you have the game, tag me in your post with your gamer tag, and what system you are on so we can find friends to play with.

PS4:
  • isleepwhenican < Me
  • OpticSniper2k < [member="Damien Sinan"]
Xbox One:
  • N/A
PC:
  • Chisato < [member="Suravi Teigra"]
  • Xakthul < [member="Gavin XIII"]

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Suravi Teigra"], I heard that they are trying to make it cross console with PS4>PC and PC>Xbox one. however, I did not hear if they were making it cross console for PS4>Xbox one

EDITED: I usually play either Mesa with some kind of akpistols and I just got the Valkyr frame like two days ago. Still have to test it out.

[member="Karma"]

DE has been trying for a while, but the cert process on consoles keeps them behind on updates for the xbox and ps4. In a bit of good news though, MS has opened up xbox to be cross platform between different consoles too, so that could be some extra motivation to unify things across every platform.

I love her. Even without her Hysteria, she's still a tough cookie with all the armor I have for her. I don't think I've had to forma her yet. My favorite Warframe is Loki. Radial disarm for life. I wish I could stack the radiation augment too.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Suravi Teigra"], Oh yes. She is quite the frame to play. Love her already and I only have her at rank 5 I think? Damn. Now I really want to play it.

[member="Gavin XIII"], Added!

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Jynx"], Has almost a million players I think? Is very much a PC OG game, but it was moved over to the consoles because people wanted to play it on there. And FYI, I played it on the PC, and PS4, and I like the PC version a little better just because the interface was easier to use. I love the PS4 format because its easier to play for me.

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
[member="Jynx"]

It's pretty popular for its multiplayer game play, I think... Running the missions solo is boring and a little too difficult.

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

Haven't played it in forever now but it was pretty fun when I did. I think I got ~120 hours out of it before it became too grindy for me, which is pretty good for being a free game. I don't know how the game is now with newer patches and all, but I'm sure its just about the same core concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom