Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War Stories

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Gil followed her into the cabin and plopped down in the co-pilot's chair before swinging his feet up on her dash and sighed.

"Don't worry about that. They just want me back so I can start leading them towards some as of yet undisclosed goal. Something about responsibility and family and blah blah blah. I'm done with it. Mandalore is a pit and the clans have all but scattered to the winds again. The ones that want me back have a good leader now, they'll be fine."

Woah, info dump. Too much information? He didn't care. He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a beskar flask and took a swig.

"So where's this 'Non-lethal' bounty of yours. I could use some exercise."

[member="Ivy Lasranae"]

..N..O..N..L..E..T..H..A..L..
Definitely too much info. Hazel eyed the man and his boots through her helmet visor, quiet for several moments while she weighed the likelihood of a good time against more-trouble-than-it's-worth. They were balancing at equal in her mind, presently.

Hazel turned back to the console and considered her options in silence.

"Little planet called Aelozath," gauntlet-clad hands moved to key in their destination, "someone lost a beastie there in the Sarengoli mines and need it captured alive and in one piece."

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
The old man clapped his hands together excitedly and suddenly.

"A hunt! Good," he paused, "Do you have any gear I could borrow? I'm a little...under-dressed for the occasion." He was starting to regret having left his armor back home. Would it have been rood to just stand up and begin wandering the ship? The fact that he had to think of the question should have told him the answer but he stood up anyways.

[member="Ivy Lasranae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom