Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED: Cra'lor Ressk

Malagith

Clan Sharratt Chronicler
Bounty Listing 54763B
WANTED
Threat Level 2
hyGT1WZ.png
Cra’lor Ressk
CRIMES
Murder, Cheating in High Stakes Sabacc, Assault, Theft of Black Sun Property (spice)​
QUARRY NOTES
Trandoshan Male​
Carries a vibrosword and heavy blaster pistol​
Seen carrying a blaster rifle strapped to his back​
TRACKING INFORMATION
Cra’lor Ressk was last seen on the planet of Kessel. Informant information points to the quarry as posing as one of the overseers on one of the mines. A list of four possible mining operations are included in the packet. Bonus is given if Black Sun’s load of missing spice is in a condition to be returned.​
TARGET CONDITION
Quarry must be returned alive. No other stipulations given.​
REWARDS TO EACH CONTRACTOR

15,000 credits and 1 Bounty Hunter Coin​
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Streaks of light zipped by as Malagith looked up from his onboard computer. He had slept easy enough for most of the trek and he was almost to Kessel. Looking over at the bounty listed on the Bounty Hunter’s Guild, Malagith studied all the information and began collecting information that wasn’t listed—that was the tidbits he would want to know. He searched all he could on Cra’lor Ressk. It seemed this trandoshan was loud, boisterous and had quite a temper. With these traits, the Mandalorian thought he might stick out a bit more than usual.

What Malagith knew little about was the bounty hunter that was assigned to this bounty with him. While the Bounty Hunter’s Guild traditionally did not do “teams” for bounties, there must have been a reason. Usually more than one bounty hunter was sent if the quarry had severely injured or killed another bounty hunter…that part usually wasn’t listed. Regardless, he had a rendezvous spot with this [member="Malvo Vonxair"] , so that was where he was headed.

The Dala slid through sublight space with ease and speed. Kessel was not technically run by any large faction or force, so clearance to land was simply a matter of an informality. What Malagith did not do was flash his bounty hunter license for the right to be there—there was no telling how corrupt their planetary control was and how close his quarry could be…

p90mW20.png
The rendezvous point with Vonxair was in a small spacer settlement close to the mines they needed to investigate. The settlement was called Fawley and was really one of the only settlements that supported landing pads for travelers. But it was also a settlement without rules, law or authority—which meant it was every creature for themselves. However, after a bit of research, Malagith found out that the proprietors of Fawley policed their own, so it wasn’t entirely chaos.

The Dala lighted and settled on the landing pad. The Clan Sharratt Mandalorian exited the cockpit and locked down the ship as he walked off pad. The residents and spacers that were going about their business on the streets gave the Clan Sharratt Mandalorian a wide berth. They possessed a double whammy of fear—not only a Mandalorian, but a Mandalorian from a clan contracted with Black Sun. No one wished to bring the ire of the largest criminal organization in the galaxy down on them…

Spicey Nights was the name of the cantina that Malagith was to meet his fellow bounty hunters. Striding through the crowded cantina (seemed this was all they had to do here was drink) and made his way to an unoccupied corner table. He placed his blaster carbine down on the table to “hold” the table and leaned against the wall, tapping his index finger on his blaster pistol, and waited for Vonxair and Cinara, which was one he did know…sort of.

[member="Cinara Vencu"]

Sasha Voss

S
When [member="Malagith"] suggested late into the evening after a few bottles of tihaar shared between them she might think about joining him on his next bounty contract. Cinara scoffed at the idea. I mean, she was a mechanic by trade after all not a bounty hunter. Yes, Cinara had done some mercenary work for the Coalition as many Mandalorian Exiles did in the Southern Outer Rim Territories...

Then, it hit her like a ton of bricks what the Mando from Clan Sharratt was really asking for was a date past the good time they were having on Hollastin during the celebration being held for the refugees from Mandalore space. Her first thought was pffft. Her second was why the hell not? She needed credits just like the next guy and it wasn't like the grease monkey had anything pressing to do at the moment. Plus, the one called Malagith Warleera sure seemed a desirable cut above the rest of the men she'd been with as of late.

In a weeks time, Cinara set out for the Akkadese Maelstrom from Kal'Shebbol located in the Kathol Sector where she called home presently. The grease monkey was to rendezvous with Malagith on planet at a cantina in a small Kessel settlement called Fawley. It was a hole in the wall type of place that mostly catered to spacers visiting. Supposedly another bounty hunter would be involved as well... Cin didn't like threesomes as they usually didn't work out well in the end. It was too complicated how to cut the pie equally for the actual work done. Much better to just split the results evenly between two partners to get the best bang for buck, well in her book anyway.

After docking the Dust Devil and securing the modified HWK 290 light freighter on the allotted landing pad, Cinara made her way to the Spicey Nights Cantina. Appearing through the door decked out in her fully accessorized sand gold beskar'gam, Cin scanned the crowd to find her date, who was on the other side of the bar and seemingly was waiting patiently or not for their target to surface behind a table. It was hard tell to his real demeanor as his trigger finger appeared a bit edgy from what her sky blue eyes could tell from behind the darkened T-visor of her buy'ce. It would take time to learn all his quirks and their meanings.

[ Su'cuy, cyar'ika.... So how to you want to play this, hmm? Want me to come to you or stay back to close the snare? It's real good to see you again by the way. Been thinking about that night... in the woods... by the fire. I sure did enjoy it. ] the sandy blonde chatted via their helmet to helmet comm frequency they were sharing for this venture.

Malagith

Clan Sharratt Chronicler
Malagith gave Cinara a nod as soon as she came in the door. Looking her over in her gold beskar’gam, he couldn’t help but think she almost looks as good in a beskar’gam as she does out of it…almost. From within his buy’ce, he grinned a bit thinking about this. Malagith was still fighting a massive headache from the week-long celebration on Hollastin. Between hours of meeting others of Mando’ade, tankards of Tihaar, and late night rendezvouses with Cinara, he had been exhausted. He was able to get a great deal of sleep on the Dala, which helped, but he still carried a bit of a headache from egregious amounts of Tihaar during the week…

[ Su'cuy, cyar'ika.... So how to you want to play this, hmm? Want me to come to you or stay back to close the snare? It's real good to see you again by the way. Been thinking about that night... in the woods... by the fire. I sure did enjoy it. ]

Thankfully, the entire conversation stayed within the helmet. The patrons immediately noticed yet another Mandalorian enter the cantina and just when Malagith thought they were on edge, now some of them were downright terrified. He replied…

[You know, I was just thinking that too. Incredible evenings with you, painful mornings the next day…my head is still throbbing from all the Tihaar <chuckle> As for Mr. Ressk, let’s start with the closest quarry and work our way down the list of four we were given. Word is going to get out quickly that we are here, so I think speed will be our ally today, not subtlety…I have procured us a pair of speeder bikes out back. They have no armament, but it was the best I could do in a pinch—I knew I should have brought my freighter with a pair of armed speeder bikes…oh well, next time.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom