Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to write something new.

I don't mind what walk of life anyone comes from, or where they intend to go-

I'm just ready to write something other than just bland mercenary work. It's been a long time since I did anything involving actually being a Force User, or digging into Alkor's story and doing anything developmental.

(I'd *rather* not train anyone, before anyone asks.)

Maybe some kind of adventure, or a little intrigue? I don't mind a fight, but I'd like more than that. Anyone with ideas, feel free to let me know.

How about a raid against a Mandalorian listening post alongside Yusana?

He'd be teaming up with a platoon of Echani rangers led by Yusana Fenni that're hunting down a particular (NPC) Mandalorian clan ( + Iridonian auxiliaties) that raided their city on Eshan.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

That could make for a very interesting twist, since Alkor is technically part of one of the Mandalorian clans. (It's. Complicated.)

Do you think the clan in question might qualify as Dar'manda, since the current Mand'alor has a kill order out on anyone who's betrayed the culture?

[member="Yusana Fenni"]

That's more than workable. It could be a disenfranchised or dishonored clan that's gone rogue and disintegrated over the years. Wasted away to piracy, mercenary work and the like. Would that make it more savory? As Yusana's an Echani, their being Dar'manda or not isn't really relevant, as canonically the Echani and the Mandalorians have always been rivaling powers. ;)

That's definitely more workable, and would be an incentive for him to jump in. Alkor isn't too hip on the rivalry between Mandos and Echani, so there won't be too much strain there on his end. I can work with it!

[member="Yusana Fenni"]

Well I assume you still have an underlying hatred for Sith, and Irina happens to be a subordinate of Darth Carnifex, so perhaps we could meet up on a world near/in Mandalorian space wherein said prejudiced people are tipped off that someone affiliated with Sith had arrived. I don't necessarily expect this to end up as a purely combative scenario, or duel (because Irina is about as harmful as a marshmallow in physical confrontations, and I'm pretty sure you'd eviscerate her with a lightsaber if it came to short-range combat), but I wouldn't mind adding some dramatic flair to start things out with high tensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom