Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to Thread?

Hey there forun lurker! :)

Looking for some roleplay? Been in-active for some time and I want to slowly start up a few threads. There's a link to my bio both at the bottom of my signature and under my avatar.

But do you have any good ideas? I'm up for almost anything! In case we threaded in an unfinished one before I took my little hiatus, then please do remind me what we were doing and we can talk about continuing it.

:) Looking forward to it. s

Ps: Finally found a proper avatar. Hurray.

Me too, however I've no ideas what so ever.

Her main profession is as a custom swoop bike maker if that could getting the creativity spinning. Oh. Or maybe your character somehow figures out she is talking with some dealers on a planet while figuring out some business for the Red Ravens. And then we take it from there? Maybe your character want to buy a good "reefer" too or maybe he attempts to investigate it and/or bust the operation?

Again, up for anything really, but my creativity is on a low right now.
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Edit: Or simply they could meet up at a random cantina and chat for a bit?

"Closing" this thread now. :)

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
Messaged. :)

[member="Ceska Starshield"]
Sounds awesome! Want to start a thread yourself? I'll be able to respond in a few hours, sadly every human have to sleep sometimes. Just.. Fire off you sitting somewhere. We'll figure it out along the way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom