Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to be an Ysalamir?

Matreya

So some of you might have seen the submission by my alt, for an artificial lung. It is built with Voidstone. However, I need to have at least 40 more development posts actually making the implant. I can do this, but it will take a while.

If I can get at least another writer I can get it done faster. Which I would like.

Is there any of you that can help me speed through this? I can commit the making of the lung to a thread for your char to get the implant.

Also to clarify, yes it is click bait. No you won't be literally as potent as an Ysalamir. However you will be damned hard to effect with the Force. Basically impossible. Mentalism won't do anything, tk would take a lot of effort, etcetera.

Mandalorians preferable by the by.

Matreya

[member="Medru"]

That's perfectly fine. Actually works great. Just jump in when you feel like it. Hopefully you, me and my real life fiance can plow through this quickly.

Matreya

[member="Dashka Soon"]
Dont need one. IC tested and found they work.

I might sell one given a good enough ic backing and when its on the marketplace page

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom