Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want some Roleplay? Also need a Jedi Master.

So im re purposing this character and been trying to find some kind of use for him. So here i am to ask for your guys help in several things.

First, i need to get this character a master, OR a stable job somewhere that can provide alot of roleplay. This can also include a faction but i would rather join through Roleplay if so and i would rather a person or persons that can provide a large amount of Roleplay.

Next, im looking to get this guy into a relationship with others, now people when they see this automatically assume a romantic relationship but i would also like to form such with friends of this character or perhaps even a rivalry or hatred for another character in addition to the normal kind of relationship people focus on.

Lastly, Really any roleplay is open, from torture to increase my character's pain threshold and push him towards the darkside to a simple talk with a lightsider in a calm place. The void is the limit.

We could use any of my characters for an RP!

- Elvira is truly neutral. She is willing to use both the Light and Dark sides of the Force but has no afflictions to any faction or order.
- Carona is a Jedi Padawan who is shy, insecure, but truly willing to help anyone who needs it.
- Nellja is an overconfident but skilled Jedi Padawan who is a control freak but has a paranoia of being touched.
- Magnar is a neutral Force user who is an awkward Sith/ Human hybrid. He may be emotional and is very... weird... but is also kind and loves to laugh. ... He's also my only male character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom