Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want a Job? I'm Paying.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Heya, folks! It's everyone's favorite Hutt, Popo, and I'm here for some great news! I'm hiring. Specifically, I'm hiring for a retrieval type job. The pay is good and can range from plain credits, to Tenloss Corporation gear, to whatever you'd like that I can provide. So, without further ado, here's the job:

I want this team of mercenaries, cutthroats, and bounty hunters to steal, retrieve, or otherwise obtain weapons, guns, munitions, tech, and whatever else you can find from the Merr-Sonn company and bring it to the Wheel so that Tenloss can do it's thang.​
Sounds easy, right? Well, here's the deal. I really am looking for two sides of this particular coin. I'm primarily hiring the retrieval folks, BUT I'd like to get an opposing force set up so that it's not just a cakewalk of massacring poor, helpless, NPCs the whole time. Defending folks want some rewards, too? Well, for starters you're working for a canon company, or defending a canon company for whatever reason, that manufactures everything from weapons to armor to gadgets. Arguably, they're gonna pay you in gear or money just like I'm gonna pay my thugs in gear or money. It's a win-win, see?

So, without any ado, any takers and/or questions?

- Popo, Tenloss Corporation, or any subsidiaries of the aforementioned parties are not responsible for any injuries, miamings, or deaths related to the stated available positions. Employee discretion is advised.

List o' Takers (So Far):
@[member="Refel Kalun"]
@[member="Pollux Alrai"]
@[member="Idiian Sayali"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Okay, so far here's who's interested.

Retrieval Team:
@Refel Kalunhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/3821-refel-kalun/
@Pollux Alraihttp://starwarsrp.net/user/2379-pollux-alrai/
@Idiian Sayalihttp://starwarsrp.net/user/3554-idiian-sayali/

Defense Team:

Interested Parties:
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@[member="Maria Zambrano"]

Okay, those who don't have a team, please pick one lol I'm gonna limit the Retrieval team to Four people for now until the opposite side meets the Four needed. Once that's done, I'll open up the retrieval team again.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Alrighty. Updated list here

Retrieval Team:
@Refel Kalun
@Pollux Alrai
@Idiian Sayali

Defense Team:
@Shawn Jenson
@[member="Darth Iscariot"]
@[member="Listeri Dalane"]

Interested Parties:
@Maria Zambrano

Alright, I used the two who seemed okay with doing defense as the Defense Team. If I was in error, just post up here and we're good to go. Floor is now open for anyone else wanting to join either side. I'll let it sit for 24-48 hours more, then I'll post up the thread in the Open RP Forum. Everyone slotted for a team will be tagged. Those up in the air will be notified through OOC thread (AKA in this thread) that the thread has begun and they can still select a team. I'll start the thread between 24-48 hours from now and it'll end whenever the retrieval team is successful or the defense team whoops 'em. Sound like a plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom