Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna See Something Cool? ( ATTN Omega Pyre )

Servus

Just a wee bit of anarchy never hurt
Corellia
Just Outside of CEC Shipyards
Permission from Ayden

"I suppose this is what you get when you hire Corellian trash."

Servus sighed and tapped his fingers on the lawn chair he had set up just outside of the Corellian Engineering Company. He had a front row view of the place and he watched as workers went about their day... building stuff? He knew very little of the actual creation of ships he just knew that they flew. Apparently the CEC Shipyards were some of the best, or, if you asked the people from Corellia, the greatest shipyard in the history of the Galaxy. He was dressed quite outlandish for this venture. A giant cowboy hat with a feather in it that he had won off of some guy in the Cantina. Maybe won was not the legal term for it, they called it murder around here, but that's what happens when you accuse a man of cheating in poker.

Of course Servus WAS cheating, but, that is beside the point.

He held up the binoculars and placed them against the very stylish black shades he was wearing and looked into the area he had sent his little jockey. "Oh Stanly, my dear!" He beckoned for the malnourished boy he had taken on as his servant, his sandy blonde hair was terribly dirty, and the clothes he was wearing had not been changed in probably months. How had he come across this boy again? Oh yes, he kidnapped him, which reminded Servus. "By the way, Stanly, your parents DID respond to the ransom I sent them. I must say, I did not expect them too, so I just told them you were dead. Terribly sad, really."

The boy whimpered slightly, but, Servus had trained him to realize that his petty emotions were useless. "What is it, Master?"

"Did I or did I not tell that buffoon of a worker to plant the tracking device in the most populated area in the building?"

"You did, Master."

"Then could you please explain to me WHY he is nowhere to be seen? He is five minutes late, and I am going to be honest with you, he has one more minute to get there before I just blow the damned thing. Any update from him?"

The blonde boy pulled the comm out of his pocket and checked it. "N...no, he has not sent any notifications."

Servus sighed loudly and plopped his head into his hands. "Impossible to find good work these days." He reached down and grabbed the detonator from the bag and smiled wickedly from ear to ear. "Well, at least something is going to blow up, it's been too long since I have heard the musical squeal of panicked citizens." Reaching down, he grabbed the ice tea that had a ridiculous straw that looped in ridiculous ways with an umbrella poking out of the top, and he took a sip. "Be a good lad and count down from five!"

Begrudgingly, he began to count down. "Five, four, three..."

An explosion rocked the building, fire shooting out of a random wing, what looked like to be the Engineering Wing. Servus cackled loudly and clapped his hands as the screams slowly filled the air. The crackle of the fire from the explosion was like music to his ears, but the fun was just beginning. Shooting up, he grabbed his pack of C-4, and he slung it over his shoulder. "Draw an obscenity in the ground for me, Stanly, being childish is oh so fun." He cackled again and took off in the direction of the CEC Shipyards, he would use the ensuing chaos as a distraction to get inside.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Lieutenant Spritejägare had been cruising down Hyper Drive when the call went out across the police comms--a rather uncommon code to be signaled. This did not bode well for the rest of her day being off. It also did not bode well for the half-full cup of caf squeezed into the cupholder. It would be cold by the time she got back to it.

The CorSec officer contorted her face in a disgruntled sneer, quite upset at whoever had so brazenly dared to ruin her day; ruin the CEC building; kill people. This was her city. And while she did not particularly enjoy playing the strongest arm of the law, some people just need a good spanking. Or a death sentence.

Removing her tall, blond person from her patrol speeder, Spritejägare unholstered her automatic short carbine and jogged up to the lawn adjacent to the scene of the massacre. A fragile, young boy stood just outside the shrapnel radius, etching what looked to be some vulgar imagery into the turf. Kids these days--always pushing the social boundaries; apathetic of the atrocities being carried out in front of them. It was all 'cool'. "Kraf, kid. Get your butt out of here! Where are your parents?" Spritejägare scanned the premises, not finding anyone who seemed to be all too concerned about missing a son.

Clipping her firearm back against her thigh, the cop grabbed the kid by the shoulder and batted his drawing device out of his hands. "It's not safe here, brat. Let's get you somewhere safe." She aimed the boy and gave him a bit of a shove in the direction of some already assembled squad units who would hopefully be able to locate his family and ship him home. What was wrong with that child, anyway?

Spritejägare turned about to face the smoking wing of CEC again, hands against her hips. That was when she noticed the lawn chair. This was not exactly the number one location to chill out for a few hours. Whoever this was had been idling here for a while. There should be some lengthy cam footage for the security forces to analyze. Not that it was any consolation for the deed that had just been done.

Why is it always Corellia?

[member="Servus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom