Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna Fight? Let's Fight.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Nondescript alleyway, Utapau. . .

Another challenger slammed against the ground, spitting blood and a few teeth from his mouth. The small crowd around him cheered, exchanging credits among them. Across from the man on the ground, an Atrisian female panted as she stayed in her fighting stance, hands raised, cybernetic hand slightly ahead. She had fought three, now, and there was no sign of her night ending early.

But she had put up the ad, and would keep her word. It was about all she was worth at this point, since her father had banished her from Atrisia.

The ad she had published on the holonet was a challenge to a fistfight; it gave the location of the bout, and the following stipulations:
100 credit entry fee.
100 credit reward for victory.
No weapons.
No magic.
No armor.

Xiu Wei sighed as she wiped the blood and sweat from her face, her pale blue eyes narrowing as she stared at the crowd, awaiting the next challenger. Or challengers, even; the rules said nothing about teams, after all.
She loved a good fight.

[member="Xiu Wei"]
Atiniir had seen the ad for the fight, and thought that it was a great way to keep himself in shape. He was still in his training to be a full Mandalorian Supercommando like his father, but he knew more than a few tricks to use in a street fight. He had been raised by pirates after all. He slapped the hundred credits into the hand of whoever was collecting said money, and stepped forward to meet the woman who awaited him.

"Lets make this quick lady," he said, a smiling dripping with cockiness plastered on his face as he assumed a classic fighting stance, "I don't want my hundred credits to be out of my pocket for too long." Atiniir continued to grin as he waited for the fight to start.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
"No armor, that's going to be a challenge with my eyesight predicament. But I will manage." I walk into the area just as a man with a few teeth missing runs out. "Someone is already fighting eh? YO LADY! BEAT HIM TO A PULP! Then ILL beat you to a pulp." This should be easy. He has so much rage in him at the moment he can barely even stand it. He lost his master, several friends, thousands of Jedi. As well as having to search for every bloody HK droid thanks to HK-42. He used the Force to see around him, "Maybe my glasses will help." I reach into my pocket and put on my glasses. This will be a slice of pie!

[member="Atiniir Starrider"] @Jericho @Xiu Wei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom