Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna Buy Some Deathsticks? (PM before joining)

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink smiled at the girl, and knocked back the rest of his drink. He tapped his cup lightly on the bar, and it was refilled and emptied another time before he explained his description of himself.

"Yes, stuck... I chose this form over two hundred years ago, and now only my eyes change on my whim. This is the fate of one of our kind who never changes. Obviously not a problem you have, little girl. But I don't change much, and I love it."

He emptied two more glasses, and his tail wagged wildly as the alcohol did its job.

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

Nyx Saranei

I Am Bigger Than My Problems
Nyx slammed her glass back down on the bar and waited for it to be refilled.She smirked over at the cat. Being able to shift was what allowed her to get by in life. Obtaining information was easy when people trusted you, and being able to change into someone they trusted was a great skill to have. She took a sip out of her refilled glass and looked over at Jink. "I need to be able to change at wiil, it helps my job." [member="Hijinks"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom