Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna buy some deathsticks? (OPEN to all)

Music: Darude - Sandstorm

Loud.

It was loud. People danced, drank, and did other lewd things at a club in Nar Shaddaa. Party music boomed throughout the establishment, which was full of dancers, heartbroken romantics, and otherwise shady, lucrative characters. Why anyone would willingly want to be here was beyond Myles, but he had his reasons. He was around investigating, searching for clues on a deathstack lab he was tipped on by Kazuutto, his shady Toydarian shipmate who often dealt with smugglers and drug-dealers of the criminal underworld and sometimes smelled like Bantha feces.

To be specific, he was in search of a specific man: Ja'lar Kitt, a certain Twi'lek individual who was a small-time deathstick manufacturer and dealer. Word had it that he'd developed his largest, most high quality shipment yet. It was the closest thing to a literal goldmine. Thing is, Myles would obviously have competition. This was a high-stakes job that required quickness, so he had to act fast.

However, Myles was alone on this one. At least it seemed like it. The one trustworthy contact Kazuutto had told him about was nowhere to be found. He would need assistance on this job, or it'd be a hell of a lot more difficult.

Just then, he noticed something in the corner of his eye. Most groups by the entrance of the club turned to look at a Mandalorian entering the facility. Kinda out of place, he thought. What's a Mandalorian doing at a place like this? Myles watched further as the Mandalorian stranger walked over to the bar, while he remained seated off in the corner.

[member="Barwein Slovjen"]

[member="Myles Vylumnar"]

The mandalorian was on the clock , Intel was pointed toward this club having a certain individual that knew where a being named Ja'lar Kitt was hiding. Slovjen was a muscular tank, fearless. His heavy repeater was placed on the table next to him , the armor clad warrior looked around. His T- Visor peering over every single patron in this sorry excuse for a nightclub. Barwein spoke with the voice of a hunter " Listen up Aruliti ! Im looking for a twi'lek named Ja'lar Kitt is, he has pissed off over a dozen hutts that are losing to him in the deathstick industry. No one is leaving until I get intel on where this ugly nughumper is! " . The mandalorian picked up his heavy repeater mowing down 10 security guards that attempted to detain him, the repeater barfed a hail of blaster bolts into each enemy. They laid there each having multiple bolts covering there bodies. One corpse in particular was burnt to ashes by the sheer amount of blaster fire the mandalorian unloaded. It was obvious he was reckless, dangerous , and built like an oxe. He implored the audience, after making a mess of the place "So, which one of you rejects is gonna fess up?" Fear was being employed here, the warrior was going to take what he wanted.

The crowd was stunned, nevertheless. Though nobody spoke up. It was clear that half of its occupants were terrified, while the other half were enjoying themselves. Some even continued on like nothing happened.

However, Myles stood up. This was possible competition for him, and he needed to eliminate it. He flipped his hood over so his face couldn't be seen. At this time, he was wearing a brown robe like the Jedi would. He normally hated loose-fits, it would have to do for him to retain anonymity. Carefully, he approached the Mandalorian. He was ready at any moment to draw weapons if need be.

His back was hunched and he disguised his voice to sound like an old junkie.

"Ay... Y-yew say dethstik? Me have dethstik... Yew wanna buy dethstik?" said a scraggly, somewhat incoherent voice. He almost sounded like a Rodian. Myles was quite the deceptive man.

A junkie ? Barwein became infuriated , a junkie? A karkin junkie?!?!?! ." You damn junkie sit down!Tell everything you know!" The mandalorian with fierceness headbutted the individual, his pure brute strength would certainly knock the individual to the ground . The warrior was bigger , stronger , and in armor , smashing this low life would teach him a lesson. Dont hassle Slovjen. Anger resided in him, were all low class who lived in the slums this brain dead? How dare the crowd not show him karkin respect, hes a damn mandalorian , among some of the greatest warriors . The youngster was a bull in the china shop , hungry for pay. If somehow the action was dodged a shoulder would be hit instead of the face, which would certainly still get the job done, but would allow the individual to be less disoriented for sure.

Knocked to the ground, the junkie was disoriented for a moment. He rubbed his head, sitting upward so his hood would stay on.

At this point, most of the club had just exited the premises. No one had came to intervene, seeing as the only people who cared enough were dead. That, and this was the shadiest part of town. This was daily life for all of these people.

"Gah... Y-yew are fool, yew are... Me know mestar Kitt... Yes... Me does..." said the slimeball on the ground.

"Me take yew too him... for price..." he said deviously.

"TALK queen!"

Kick the ribs. Kick the arm protecting the head. Scuff the face. Time to switch it up. He'd been through four junkies tonight. Not the down-on-the-luck types. Steal from Grandma types."I'LL SLICE YOUR GOD DAMN THROAT IF YOU DON'T START TALKING RIGHT THE HELL NOW!"He wasn't kidding. He'd been through four junkies tonight. "YOU THINK I'M AFRAID TO HURT YOU? YOU THINK I CARE?"Play it fast. Play it loose. You're unhinged to him. You've lost it. The Rodian was squealing. His friends left him. The foot, the fist wasn't doing it.

He needed a name and he wanted it now.

So he stepped it up. He reached inside his jacket, and pulled out a Verpine shattergun. He touched the barrel to the man's forehead, shoving him back to the ground. The Rodian didn't just talk- he sang. He got the name of his dealer. Kitt. Ja'lar Kitt. Like Kitt Solo. He winced in painful memory. Then he pulled the trigger. All that the gun made was a puff of smoke. He got to the club as soon as things were heating up, and people running each and every way. He had put the gun away, but now- he took it out. He started to make his way around the back, to go through the service entrance to the club. Didn't want to barge straight in. Good way to catch a blaster bolt straight to the chest.

Maliciousness and deadly focus flowed through him. Professionalism guided him. Training kicked in.

He was a hyper-lethal vector. Death on legs. And he was coming for whoever stood in his way.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

"How about ? Your life ." , the warrior placed his repeated where the now vacant table was beside him. The brute hooked the left leg with his right arm like a reverse russian (wrestling move were instead of grabing legs you grab arm and twist behind someones back force the shoulder to choke them), and then place his knee directly onto the beings stomach. This move would make it feel as if the victims ballsack were to explode painful amounts of blood, and would give extreme amounts of pain to the hips, and make breathing relatively hard if the subject did not react to him grabbing his leg. The brute force enacted would be just enough to cause scorching pain, if the wrestler wanted to, he could dislocate the hips, and knees from applying maximal force and crush the lower portion of the beings ribs. The end result would be a lacerated kidney, and blood clots which without treatment could kill. But for the moment with minimal strength being used the wrestler would cause extreme pain in described areas and a hardship in breathing. his wrestler grip and strength gave him the edge. If the combatant resisted he would have a dislocated knee, and a sprained ankle. In which cause the wrestler wins , Barwein is a wrestler, and once a wrestler, always a wrestler. This is why he is feared, because he sets himself up in situations he can excel, and all, for the glory of the mandode.

Bloodcurdling screams echoed to the emptied club. Now he was in a bit of a pickle. He did not expect the Mandalorian to react so violently, though he was a Mandalorian. This man was violent even for Mandalorian standards! Normally, Myles would have blown his brains out. He had no use for unarmed combat. It was usually a waste of time when you had a weapon, but it was a bit too late for that.

"O-okey! Me take you! Me take you! Release! Please!" he screeched. The voice he was doing took a toll on his throat, but it would only be until shortly after. As the junkie was released, he stood up, leading the Mandalorian out back behind the club into an alleyway.

"Wait here... Me go contact... Yew wait... Me come back with details... One moment... Me not go far." he said, coughing at the end of his sentence. He turned, leaving the area.

Moments later...

Secretly, he headed up to the roof of the building overlooking the alley. He made sure to remain hidden as he poked his DLT-20A longblaster from over the edge, using the electronic sight to pinpoint directly at the Mandalorian's skull. The shot was sure to pierce his helmet.

"Don't move." said a young voice from above, though it was unclear of his direct location. It was such a relief to stop doing that dumb voice.

"I have three blasters ready to take off your skull on my go. If you try anything, you can say goodbye to your brains. Tell me what you know about Ja'lar Kitt... Then we'll see if we can strike out a deal. Understand?" he said. He figured it would be smart to squeeze out information on his target before killing off his competition.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]
"Ill give you credit , you got the higher ground , the men and all the bargaining chips. Truth is im a bounty hunter, looking to hunt own the man and bring him in alive, I dont care about his money , I dont care about his shipment. All I know is hes worth a lot of credits brought in dead or alive. Just like you fellow hunter. Do you want to know somthing ? ". He paused , his hand had been moving on his wrist .The entire time he was stalling. " I am going to make it out of this alive" , his jetpack immediately activated flying down the alley he opened fire with his heavy repeater in the air suppressing the obvious con man above . The repeater glowed with life as stray bolts came at all directions . He slowly started raising in altitude if thishappened he would be able to spot his foe. the only way this could be thwarted is if his jetpack was shot. The mandalorian had a purpose to aimlessly firing his gun, to suppress the enemy in order to not get shot. If by some luck he was suppressing the wrong area ... things would go badly.

Caught by surprise, he stumbled backward to take cover behind an air vent. clutching his rifle in his arms, he switched it to automatic firing and began blindly blasting into the air. With any luck, he would hit the Mandalorian. The suppressing fire cut off any means of his escape.

Chaos ensued as Myles began to devise way to take down the enemy. He was able to deduce that his assailant was a much more skilled hand-to-hand combatant than he was, no doubt. He would be unable to fire back without getting ripped to shreds, so what could he do? After a moment, he decided that his assailant was reckless; quick to battle and highly aggressive. Myles would use this to his advantage, allowing him to fire until he had to reload. He would also have to land, as his jump pack would not last long after such a jump. Then, Myles would initiate his own counterattack. That would be his backup plan.

"We can work this out!" he yelled.

What he planned next was simple, though it would take perfect timing and accuracy. It was risky, but he was willing to take that chance. Then, he put the hood of his cloak at the tip of his gun, holding it outward to draw his assailant's attention. He did this to imitate himself and hopefully draw fire. If it worked, he would rise up and take a shot at him with his K-16 Bryar pistol. The chances were slim, but he was a decent shot.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"] | [member="Barwein Slovjen"] ((Sorry keep forgetting to tag))

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

The mandalorian was running out of bolts he had only 50 bolts left , and he was running out of fuel. Making a quick manuever he landed on the rooftop, " I still have ammo enough to kill you , now tell me; Why are you looking for this low born drug dealer? Perhaps we can work somthing out." , he was direct as he looked at the vent his oponent took cover by . His only weakness was speed , if this adversary was a quick draw , he may be karked. His repeater looked overheated , it would not fire quickly this was not what he needed . His recklessness got him caught out in the open , and not close enough to use his brute strength. This was not good. The loud city surrounded him, the one-sided gunfight had attracted the wrong people, civilians all over were gawking at the gunfight. Police would arrive soon . The warrior couldnt take everyone out, and the cards were again, against him. What was to be done? The mandalorian was responsible, he was beaten, and considering what was about to happen they would need to act quickly.

This was unexpected. He was only stalling, he did not expect his assailant to actually try and talk to him. This seemed too convenient... Myles was not a cold-blooded killer, and he did need a partner to help track down Kitt. A brutish, angry Mandalorian would fit just fine for that, but he was unsure if he could trust him. Keeping his K-16 Bryar pistol drawn out just over the vent, he slowly peaked his head over with caution.

"Same reason you want him. How can I trust you?" he said. Keeping his blaster aimed at the Mandalorian, he was being extremely cautious in his approach. The man had already attacked him once, he could do it again. Beside him on the ground was his blaster rifle, which was only half-full on ammunition.

It would appear neither of them were aware of the trained killer watching them from the shadows.

[member="Barwein Slovjen"] | [member="Kaiden Rohn"]

"Because only darmada with no honor stab somone in the back. Im not a darmada , I am a mandalorian, and I will go to manda when I die. If you do not know what a darmada is, its somone who has no soul in our culture, the worst dishonor our people can have. A true mandalorian knows when to fight, and seek glory, and when to speak.". He paused, overlooking the large crowd amassing. "Now , its obvious your no hunter, you would have killed me the first chance you had. Im out for the bounty and price on him. Why are you looking for him?Drug dealer?"
Who the hell was this guy?

Reluctantly, Myles stood up and put away all his weapons. He looked back at the crowd, becoming uneasy. It was clear no authorities would show up. This was, after all, Nar Shaddaa. The authorities could care less, if there even were any. The crowd must have assumed that someone got killed since the firing stopped, and soon began to dissipate. Myles spoke quietly as to avoid anyone picking up their conversation, though they were relatively hidden on the rooftop.

"He's got a shipment I'm after... Let's just leave it at that." he spoke. It was true; Myles was no hunter. At heart, he was a friendly man. He knew that what the Mandalorian spoke was truth. It was rare that Mandalorians ever broke their code; those who did were considered traitors.

"You want his head, I want his shipment. To me, that sounds like we can work together... The name's Myles, by the way. Just Myles." he said, extending his arm to shake hands to show a truce between the two.

[member="Barwein Slovjen"] | [member="Kaiden Rohn"] ((Sorry if we're going too fast Kaiden, you're still sticking around right?))

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

The stocky , and powerful warrior lowered his repeater " Call me Barwein." , he took out his right hand to shake the man. His grip was firm and strong, "Even for this planet, law enforcement is a bit late. Lets go somewhere safer , I feel like someone is watching us. " , in a bad place like this, instincts where always smart to follow. The mandalorian T- visor looked up and down as to analyze his temporary partner, " You look like those smuggler types . The ones that risks , we will get along fine . " , it was as if the gunfight was an everyday normal occurrence to the hunter. While odd to most , it was not out of place, in a warrior culture this was seen as respectable strength. Both of them had completely different styles , the mandalorian was direct, and aggressive . He fought like a typical young man, and was above average in fitness . While his adversary used cunning, skill, and the resources around himself to fight. Both great tactics and styles mandalorians exercised, and for this reason gained the respect of Barwein. He waited for the smuggler to lead the way. The mess that the mandalorian made was glorious , he was obviously not afraid to fight , and was reckless in his direct approach , something many comment on. Is it his strength or weakness?

"Sure, Barwein... I'll just call you Barry for short." he said. Myles always enjoyed making new friends. It was simply in his nature. No matter who you were, if you were good to Myles, he would be good to you.

"I'm assuming you don't have any leads, then... Come on, I have some things in mind." Myles led Barry off of the roof. By then, the crowd was long gone. It wasn't rare to expect a firefight here and there on Nar Shaddaa. He briefed him along the way.

"We're going to meet a dealer who works for Kitt. With him, we'll find out where Kitt is hiding out... Whether we have to force it out of him or not. Understand?"

The plan was simple. Find out where Ja'lar Kitt is, take him out, and take his shipment. Well, Barwein would be taking him out. Myles only cared about the shipment. He did, however, somewhat fear that there would be competition. There was still a chance that they were the ones ahead of the game. That would mean they had the opportunity to capture the target before anyone else even knew where Kitt was.

Moments Later...

"Tell us where Kitt is and we'll let you go."

"N-no! Please! I-I don't even know who you're talking about! I swear! Let me go!" screamed a hopeless drug dealer. He was pinned to a corner behind a dumpster in some dark alley by Myles and Barry. He quivered in fear as the two stood over him. He had a black eye from taking a severe fist to the face, presumably from Barry.

"We know you work for him now TALK."

[member="Barwein Slovjen"] | [member="Kaiden Rohn"]

Davin stood in the exit from the ally. A thin fog sat at his feet. His shadow reached the 3 men as the light hit his back. His helmet sat on his head as his hand where crossed. Davin never liked bullies. Though he was a rough guy to begin with he never used his strength on those who where lesser than him, that is if he wasn't being paid. A poncho wrapped it self across his body as the slight wind blew it.
"Boys...cant we do this in a civil way..."
He said as his voice was warped by the helmet to hide his identity. He slowly took a couple steps up to the 3 men. The sound of cold dirty water could be heard breaking tension under his boots.The poncho covered all over Davins weapons only revealing his rifle as the stock stuck out from the back.

[member="Davin"]

The mandalorian towered Davin , and was massive compared to the individual. He shoved the interrogated individual to the floor making him fall hard. His T-Visor looked at this figure, he was armed with a rifle. the mandalorian was armed with a heavy repeater, and pure brute strength. His body moved like a wrestler, agile , his hips twisted and spun around to face the side of the new figure, the rest of his body would follow. The muscular tank pointed his repeater at the new figure, his entire frame facing the new figure. It was foggy, colder, but that was typical the deeper one went into a city planet. "Boy? I am a mandalorian, you worm. I am hunting my next bounty and I wont be interrupted.", There were three rules that outsiders should keep in mind when talking to a mandalorian. Rule one , dont insult their honor. . Rule Two , if you get in their way, be prepared to face them.Rule three , their religion tells them that if they die in combat , and die honorably that they go to manda , heaven. Most are fearless , and will fight anyone to win . This kid was stupid to call him a boy. " Are you feeling lucky ?Dikuta " , the armor clad warrior was intimidating, and he knew it. He aimed his heavy repeater at the individual, he was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. His repeater activated, lighting the ally with blaster bolts , it glowed red . If the kid wanted to live he would need to take cover behind something . The mandalorian looked at possible areas , a trash disposal, and another alleyway within the alleyway was the only options of cover . He is a mandalorian bounty hunter , his answer is to shoot first and ask questions later . Not talk.

"Hey, calm down, Buckethead!" he turned his head, frowning at the almost instantaneous aggression. This Mandalorian had his own way of getting things done. Sure, it could be effective, but it wasn't the smartest way to handle things. He wouldn't be surprised if Barry had gotten himself killed anytime soon. However, seeing as they were now partners, he'd have to put up with it.

Their captive made a mad dash for in, sprinting down the alley-way.

"Kark! Son of a-"

*BLAST*

Myles fired a single shot into the back of their fleeing captive, sending the poor victim collapsing to the floor. Myles never liked to kill anyone who didn't need to be killed, but he would make an exception for today. He walked toward the corpse, completely ignoring the other two down the alley-way as he knelt down to search the dead body. A datapad... That would surely be useful.

Nobody had seemed to notice [member="Kaiden Rohn"] lurking in the shadows above...

[member="Barwein Slovjen"] | [member="Davin"]

As the piercing hot blaster lasers flew towards him Davin had to make a decision fast. Only a few popped his mind but one in particular stood out. His rocket boots. They where always messing up on him so this was a chance he'd have to take. So he did. Just as the laser fire was about to hit. Davin pressed a button on his wrist then. nothing. Davin quickly smacked the side of his shoes and pressed the button once more. By this time a laser had hit his padding already.
"C'mon you piece of sh-"
As he said this sparks, smoke and fire blew out under his feet all at once jetting him into the air. But that was it. He was up high enough but not as much as he wanted. As he made his way down he maneuvered himself to the garbage can. As a quick silence entered the area it was quickly pushed back out by Davin landing on the trash can denting it from the fall. Soon he heard a shot as the captive tried to run. Seeing as the man was caring a data tape Daving took out a thermal detonator from his belt. He rolled it in between the 3 men. Davin shot his grappling hook up to the top of a building and as it pulled him up he waved.
"Bye."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom