Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna be an Emperor?

Mauda

Hopefully the title filtered the interest of any of you already more occupied. So if you're here with genuine interest and the time to act on it, have a read.

The Cassum Cabal is a group of Four individuals. Powerful Force Users with a bold vision for the future of the Galaxy. It's an equal circle that in its spare time, dedicates itself to the growth of each member, in power, strength and knowledge. Its primary job however, is to govern everything below it. Namely The Emergence Empire and The Avilok.

Unfortunately, my previous members, except one, fell out of activity. So that leaves two free spaces. If you fancy it, you'll start out as an Inferiex. Orex your mentor, guiding you into a life of Power, Nihilism and disdain for both Jedi and Sith. Training complete and after your final test, you're a Superiex. An Emperor alongside the other three. In control of a growing Empire and a vast array of beings.

It's late and my description is poor. If you have an interest, hit me up on Discord or here and I'll explain with better coherency in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom