Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wandering the halls

Alaako Maashaa

A
Kashyyyk
Silver Rest
The temple and surrounding landscape were surreal, she had never seen so many trees, and the impressive gleaming temple complex rising from the canopy was breathtaking. The young Togruta had not seen anything like this before, and it seemed as if her mouth would not shut. Constantly oohing and aahing at it attracted the attention of several passerby mostly just laughing at the young one's curiosity.

Alaako hadn't been there for long, wandering the expansive halls, poking her head into every open passage and chamber she could find.

Not really knowing what to look for, she continued wandering aimlessly...

[member="Sigyn Vanir"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran knew that some found the task rather tiresome and perhaps boring. But to the young padawan, he felt it was essential to his daily routine of trying to keep his head clear and continue on the correct path. Meditation was something more than just sitting and trying to find a balance on things, but more so to clear the air of any thoughts that were perhaps plaguing one's mind.

The Jedi opened his eyes for a few moments and he took a deep breath. He stood up and practiced some basic breathing exercises to balance out more as well as some small stretches as he hoped to get some time in the training room today. As Kiran stretched out his arms he noticed a Togruta stick her head in to get a passing look, perhaps on who was inside and what was going on. It didn't take Kiran long for him to wave his hand and show a friendly smile on his face.

"Hello there! I'm Kiran." The Padawan said rather nonchalantly, ever since he had told the Silvers about his past and they had accepted it he found it much more easier to engage people in conversation. And it made things much more easier to have a conversation with more people.

[member="Alaako Maashaa"] [member="Sigyn Vanir"]

Alaako Maashaa

A
One particular open passage held a chamber of sorts, and in it was a tall young human. He had appeared to be stretching, practicing some sort of Jedi training. It wasn't the first time since her wandering began that she witnessed such acts. But this time, the practitioner noticed her and greeted her warmly.

Alaako reciprocated, returning the wave and adding her own sharp-toothed smile before speaking,"Hello! My name is Alaako, nice too meet ya!" she stood fully in the passageway and offered a polite bow.

[member="Kiran Arlos"] | @Sigyn Vanir

The halls of the jedi temple on Kashyyyk still amazed Sigyn, even though she had been among the jedi for nearly a year. It was just something about the whole place that always surprised her. Maybe it was just the force in this place that had this effect. Still, she often liked to just wander the hells.

But wandering the halls also helped her people-watch. On her homeplanet, Midvinter, there wasn't many species from other planets. They often found it too cold, or too non-hospitable. So she wasn't used to all the specieses that were among the jedi. Often she just watched them in amazement, and rarely talked to them. Valkyri were known to seem rude, and say what they thought, but Sigyn weren't like this. Not when away from Midvinter, that is. She was often nervous, so it was hard to just speak her mind, like she would at home.

But sometimes she talked with the people there. If there was a very particular species, she could stop to talk with the person of that species. And that was the case today.

When she walked down the halls, she saw a strange person standing in an open passage. This person had skin in the color of some sort of red, markings in her face, and most notably, big horns on her head. Sigyn stopped near her. "What are those Things on Your head?" she asked without thinking. It looked like horns, but not like normal horns. She realized what she had said, and blushed. "Sorry."

[member="Alaako Maashaa"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]

Alaako Maashaa

A
A new voice took her by surprise, she spun towards it's direction, finding another human. This time a young woman, who had asked her a question on some of her anatomy. The resulting awkwardness caused Alaako to chuckle softly, a simple mistake such as this was common.

She offered a welcoming smile to this newcomer and waved her hands dismissively,"Please please, no worries. It hasn't been the first time, and probably will not be the last." One hand reached up and rand across the smooth surface of her Montral,"They're known as Montrals and they allow those of my kind a sort of echolocation. They were used more when my people were primitive hunters on our home planet."

Alaako refocused her attention on the other woman, and bowed politely,"Where are my manners? It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Alaako Maashaa!"

Sigyn was glad that the girl didn't feel offended by her comment. The girl actually seemed very cool with it. "Montrals? That's a wierd name for them," she said. Personally she would just have called them horns, or something like that.

"Your species used to be Hunters? That's cool, why did you stop?" she asked enthusiastically. Sigyn loved hunting, though there had been little time for that since she joined the jedi. The Valkyri weren't 'primitive', though some would probably Call them that, but they used weapons to hunt, and tracked their prey by searching for signs of the prey.

"It's a pleasure Meeting you too, I'm Sigyn Vanir." She did a bow to, but it felt awkward, and she ended up laughing instead. "Who were you talking to before I came?"

[member="Alaako Maashaa"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]

Alaako Maashaa

A
Alaako let out a chuckle, this newcomer was amusing,"We still hunt, but only in traditional gatherings. I believe it stopped after our home was conquered and were sold into servitude across the Galaxy." She waved her hands dismissively,"But that's all ancient history."

She took a step back, keeping in sight of the interior of the chamber she intruded on originally,"I was presently in greetings with K-Kiran, was it?" she looked back at her original talking partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom