Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
21b1o1imqroy.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: no
  • Species: Tof.
  • Appearance: Wall is 2.5 meters tall with brown skin black hair. her body is a mass of muscle. she is le literal brick * house. and tends to ware a full armor weave suit.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Wallan Kelhofsosteran.
  • Loyalties: any Employer
  • Wealth: unknown
  • Notable Possessions: Gamma class ATR-6
  • Skills: Wall is a skilled pilot and mechanic. in combat she uses brute force and improvisation.
  • Wall is extremely skilled in unarmed hand to hand combat.
  • Personality: Wall can come across as dull or cold but is caring to knife. knife is simply deranged.
  • Wall is business like calm and organised coming across as cold and calculating always polite and calm.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Wall uses blaster shotguns and shear size and Wookiee martial arts.
  • she preferes the use of a pare of beskar knuckle dusters.
  • Combat Function: non both are criminal enforcers and Mercenaries.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Most of Wall's history is unknown save she is a Tof and obviously hails from the firefist galaxy.
she keeps her past close to her chest and even how she encountered Knife.
she dose have combat training but has never divulged anything.
she appears to have a unknown skin disorder making her more brown than green.

Wall appeared out of no where several years back working for a Hut clan and soon gained a reputation as a casual killer capable of shows of amazing strength once crushing a wookies skull barehanded for failing to pat a dept.
on other occasion when asked to. decapitating a Mon cal by placing her foot on his shoulder and pulling.
it has been noted she has 1% body fat and no augments.
she has not divulged how when or where she met Knife. in fact it should be noted that Wall rarely or ever speaks.
save to answer simple questions. even then preferring a nod.

Wall is known to have been a former member is an invasion force before being stranded in the main galaxy.
here she wound up in Hutt space.
here she was enslaved and made in to a gladiator where she showed off her menses strength and drawing the attention of Dorga the Hutt.
it was here she was "Made" and became her personal bodyguard. taking on " personal business" for her employer.
mostly to show that things would be dealt with personalty. and with a " Hands own approach."

[member="Gna Grimwasp"]

I had a brief discussion with the other Codex judges and you will need to split the submission into two separate submissions, as they are two separate NPCs.

Just edit out the information of one of them and put it into a new submission. Tag me once this is done and I will continue judging this.

[member="Carach"] no problem thank you. i will do asap
edited .

note i need this here sorry
Knife's true name is unknown nor where her birthplace or true age is unknown.
what is known is that she was broken physically and mentally.
her limbs were wrenched and pulled off. not cut not needles were poked in to her eyes to blind her as was her tong removed and her face scarred .
she was tortured and abused to be molded in to a monster before her cybernetics were added.
Knife has become little more than a weapon programmed to kill on command.
still the only one she feels no urge to kill is Wall.

[member="Gna Grimwasp"]

You still have a mention of Knife in the skills field, please remove that as well.

I am also going to need you to add some more depth to the history section of the character. Another paragraph or so and I can stamp this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom