Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking with a prisoner - Silver Sanctum Coalition

Undin was walking around one of the temple's gardens , wondering how he could have done all such things. But now it was too late , and he couldn't do anything about it. He just had to wait , and have patience.
He had no idea if he's Padawan training would cease or not. He had still to see his Master , [member="Matsu Ike"] , that he had not seen since his trial. He decided to lay down on the grass and close his eyes , to be able to feel the sounds and the smells. He could hear birds cirping , Younglings playing and could feel the watery grass on his arms and legs , and it felt really nice.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

It was a strange time and she had worked with it compared to many of the people, Matsu was sticking with many of the things until she gave a few ideas of what to do. One was taking the hypergem that she and [member="Sorel Crieff"] had discovered and been ground down into a reflective surface that was going onto the oculous mirror. THe rest of what was needed was for them to enhance it with the force so that they could move throughout the temple and see across the world itself. Ice image was important and if they could see events on Voss with it then it might be able to be used as a system on planets with the right resources for themselves. Undin was also in the temple under observation and guard from drones as well as temple guards.

As Undin layed on the grass , he felt a familiar presence. That of his Master [member="Matsu Ike"]. He got up and followed it , feeling it getting stronger and stronger , until he found himself on the front of a room , and he pondered wether or not to knock on the door. He decided to knock , and see what the Force had planned for him today "Hello Master?".

Matsu was working and concentrating on the mirror when she turned her head around hearing the knock on the door before her hand raised. "Come in." She heard the padawan and raised an eyebrow but stayed there ehil she was working. "Welcome, you seem to be doing better now." She remained with it and was touching the synthmesh frame of the mirror as it hummed with the force emitting the lightside from it. The ability to see into it was different but she had used ice image many times to make it work. The ability to see places on another world in a reflective surface would be helpful if they could make it work.... Well if she could make it work. THe padawan was there in front of her while she raised an eyebrow.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

The Padawan tried not to talk about what had happened a few days ago. Instead, he noticed a mirror in the room. He got close to it "What is this Master?". It seemed like a regular mirror, but you never knew with Matsu. The boy knew she was an inventor, and this could be one of her newest inventions. "This isn't just a regular mirror is it?".

Matsu was looking at him while she stayed on it with a nod of her head, she was prepared to work on many of the things until her attention was on different sections of the mirror. "It will be far more then that yes." She moved back and touched it with a bow of her head towards the sides of it. "Using the force and some of the more obscure techniques that many others have not really learned or used. It will all through reflective surfaces a jedi with the skills to see across a planet and look in on different locations." The jedi master was there working on more of it and half of the work was the script that was going on it. Less useful but it gave it look and flare.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

The boy looked himself in the mirror. It didn't look very "special", "Is there anyway I can help?". Undin wanted to be usefull for once, and here was his chance. He could help his Master with the magic mirror.
He slid his hand across one of its sides.

"Perhaps though I recommend you are careful." The synthmesh was designed to repel darksiders and keep them away from the jedi, it wasn't exactly the greatest but it would be able to be worked with and turned around for people. So Matsu was glad to be able to work with it on a few of the pieces of equipment that had been designed for them. Now she was working on it and infusing the synthweave with more of the force energy to get the mirror to work. So they could look across Voss from the surfaces and it would allow the grandmaster or anyone able to use it with enough strength a chance to see and observe. "The lightside of the force is a very important component in forging force tech."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Master, do you think I am not worthy of helping you with your project?", Master Matsu spoke like Undin was a darksider, when in fact, he never used the dark side of the Force. He just wanted to help, since he knew he wouldn't get much to do having to stay around the temple all day. As a matter of fact, he knew not how much time is sentece would remain. He would possible need to ask one of the flying drones that followed him all around.

Thinking back about the mirror, seeing a whole planet was something unheard of. "I presume, it takes more skill in the Force to see trought larger planets?"

Matsu looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What i think shouldn't matter, these projects are not made to exclude but with everything that has happened you are not a servant of the light either. Which can be dangerous, some of the equipment developed for jedi doesn't function for grey jedi either." She stayed there working on it and smoothing out the hypergem as some fo the ideas the jedi master wanted to work with on the mirror came to her but they would require other parts. If she had made the surface with kasha crystal or some of the others maybe but a hypergem was very helpful in many cases and they could find them on the new planet Sorel discovered, hundreds of them had crashed. "For the mirror though seeing into it will require power but the technique itself is simple. You are merely changing ice sheets for a mirror."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I do not know, what a grey jedi is. But, I'm a Jedi and that is what I want to matter. I regret what I've done in the past, and I'd like to redeem myself. What must I do to become a servant of the light again? I will do anything that is needed to be done.", the boy was walking for serious. He wanted to be seen as a normal Jedi, and not some renegade to be afraid of.
"What are you missing in the mirror? I may not be able to leave the Temple, but I can rather the information as to where it is possible to find, any materials that may be lacking."

"There is no great test, no great thing you just have to seek to do good to make up for your actions. Serving the lightside of the force means you need to work it out for yourself and how best you can help the people of the galaxy." She wasn't worried about many of the things when working on it and there were no major parts that were missing. "It doesn't need anything but force energies applied to it to enhance the and bind the energies padawan. That is a simple enough endeavor and you can help with that." She was watching some of the things around the room and there were a few things she had set up while she was motioning for him to come closer.

[member="Matsu Ike"]
He just had to do good actions. That might be hard seen as he couldn't leave the Temple, but he would figure it out as time passes.
The Padawan got closer, and replied "So, just transfer my Force energy into the mirror, just like I did with the crystals on Shri-Tal Master?". The boy awaited for an answer before doing anything, as he didn't want to screw things up more than they already were.

"yes just like that, the energy is needed to enhance and make the power stick into the mirror." She stuck with it while they were working on many of the things with a nod of her head to him. There were a few other jedi that were there helping them as they wore the channeling gloves to etch and push the force energies into the mirror so that it was shimmering and allowing the surface of the mirror to let it glow a light blue whens he was looking into it and seeing sections of voss from the different pools that they were using for training or for the jungles while it looked out at some fo the people on Voss. "The natives of Voss seem to be working well with no problems." Something like this on Ossus or Rhen Var could come in handy for any number of things.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

The boy did as the others, and channeled his energy towards the mirror. It was hard for a Padawan like him to transfer energy, and do other basic functions, like walking, so as he transferred the energy he trembled a bit.
When the process was done, the boy looked into the mirror, and saw various areas of Voss. "Wow", he said in a voice of admirance. He then backed off, to let the other look into it.

She could see the look on his face and focusing the force energies for all of them to e able to see the world. They would have to test it upon the other worlds within the sanctum and beyond if they really wanted to see if it would be able to work. A few other ideas were coming to her before she tapped the side and the inscriptions on the mirrors frame. The electrum was with the synthmesh to give it a very nice finish instead of just a standard metal. She had see the aurodium throne so that they would be able to encrust it with gems and jewels so they would be able to decorate it she supposed. To make each mirror seem different and serve a purpose on the different planets.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Would the mirror work, while being moved? That way it can provide an escape tool, as if the planet gets attacked, the people who are fleeing, have an advantage.", he had many ideas, and had quite a lot of spare time to help develop them. The possibility to make it both movable and usable, would allow for innocent Jedi who are getting attacked to have an advange agaisnt their invasors/enemies by allowing them to know said enemies' position, and either flee or position themselves for a surprise attack.

"No it would not." She was looking at the mirror that was set up providing them a number of things that they had been working with. The mirror was a large full length mirror designed for seeing everything and she couldn't well carry it and use the force. "It is made to be stationary on a world, maybe make smaller versions if this goes over well and we are able to make more of them but this will be enough for a plent. if you need to escape it is safer to just ditch it or use it as a shield as the synthmesh is wintrium which many lightsabers cannot cut through." She continued to work with all of the things they had before rolling her shoulders and stretching.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well, then are we finished with the mirror? And if yes, what is there to do next Master?", he hoped they could do some more training if she wasn't busy. He loved to learn about the things about the Jedi. Be it techniques, stories, the Force. It was a big mistery for him still, and he wanted to discover it all.

Hmm what to do next, they were working on it and as she finished with a number of the other jedi so they could set it up in the ccenter of the room. A circle around the mirror with jedi inscriptions while she was looking at more of it and then at her padawan. "Well maybe it is done, one thing you will learn is there is always more that can be done and it is never good to declare a creation perfected or completed. These mirrors can perhaps in time with more work be able to do a number of things that we will be able to work with on some of the things." She stuck with it before they were looking over a number of things so they could work on more ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom