Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking The Line

Hello all! Figured I'd introduce the slightly broken yet very optimistic character that is me. Hopeful that I can find some great writing opportunities and walk the line between Light and Dark powers. To quote Sirius Black, "We've all got both dark and light inside of us what matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."

So yeah hopefully some awesome opportunities will arise.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Celiana"]

Welcome to the SSC. This character won't go near that dividing line - but that won't stop us writing great stories together in the future if you'd like :)

anigif_enhanced-21888-1399587056-9.gif

[member="Connor Harrison"] Thanks for the welcome! And I'd love to have some help! Kinda new to the whole RP scene but loving it so far! Honestly just waiting to have somebody get back to my request for a Master right now.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Celiana"]

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. :D

I'd be happy to RP as your Master. PM me if you're interested. We'll see if it works out. (I also write [member="Adam Driver"].) :p

Welcome to hell play-by-post writing! Enjoy your stay. :D

The SSC doesn't have only light siders, you see.

And some of us really rather enjoy being rebels. #Scum

[member="Celiana"]

Welcome to Silver if you want to have any kind of healing or herbal training let me know I'll be happen to get you trained in these arts.

Or if you are up for some great stories like me know I'm always up for some great writing and stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom