Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Walking in the Moonlight

Ket walked down the cobblestone paths of the City of Theed, the moonlight shining off his family's armor as he strolled back to the starport where his ship was docked. It had been a mostly uneventful first day of work at Strill security, filling out paperwork and getting the intel on the lastest possible jobs that could be on the docket for the next few weeks. While he wasn't used to the more lackluster life on a well-funded merc team, he did welcome the fact that he didn't have to go out to catch a criminal each night like he needed a catch a fish in a mountain stream to eat like he did before this job presented itself to him.

"It is a good job with good pay. It will work for now with possible greater opportunities down the line. What else could I want"

The Mando mused as he thought about how he wasn't getting any older and while freelancing was fun for a time, he needed something more stable now that he had some more experience under his belt. Thankfully, Strill had hired him on as a security operative as they called it and he would happy for the opportunity to prove himself in the field. As the man reached the spaceport all he could wish for was a quiet night in.

"Please whatever is out there, please make sure the next Bryn raid doesn't come crashing down my door. I just hope the galaxy listens to little old me."

Ulrica Had been in many bad positions before but in most cases she had her fellow team mates to back her up. With no military experinces under her belt just yet and her being way to nieve to belive these slavers were CIS recruiters She could do nothing but thrash against the bonds and restraints of these men as the pushed her and dragged her twords the spaceport and twords their ship. never would she see her family again or Get the chance to become more than a backwater merc and join the cis.

in her current wolf form her clothes tattered and torn as she tried to transform to get away only to be recaplured.
"shuttup you stupid mutt!" the Stocky human slaver said jamming a baton into her gut.
Ulrica battered looked defeated as she looked up glancing at the mando walking around. Useing her telepathy she reached out to him "please Help!"

Ket looked to where the voice was coming from and saw the slavers dragging the poor pup towards one of the spaceport bays. He sighed internally before zooming up into the sky and pulling out his Westar pistols. And here I thought I was going to watch a recorded boloball match tonight... Well here's to that distant thought... The Mando started to pepper at the slavers with rounds, mainly for show. He was really trying to herd them away from the girl and back towards their ship. The Slavers could only run back to their ship in panic and lift off into the stars, primarily into a CIS police force presence that he had alerted by wrist comm that would most likely end their day. As he came back down to the ground and landed next to what he now saw as a full-grown wolf, he started to examine it for injures as he said "Its over, it is all over for you. You don't need to worry anymore..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom