Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Walk in the Park. (SJC)

Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion ’s comment made him laugh aloud.

“I’m not entirely sure what the lesson is supposed to be about myself.” Centin recalled the first time Risen had issued his new proclamation with a smile.

“I think maybe I’ll become so used to having it I’ll feel naked without it. I can’t say I’ve ever seen him without his own weapon, so it probably relates to his own training.”

The knight always had his wan-shen in his hand, even when he was just watching Centin practice. The boy often wondered if he had it in the refresher too.

“What about you new guy? You have a master yet?” he asked Mathieu curiously.

The padawan then looked around, examining the remaining members nearby. Caden Evesa Caden Evesa had already departed from the group, though Centin didn’t know where to.

“By the way, where’s the leader of this little expedition? I hardly met the guy.” Not only did he know little about his other companions, he knew virtually nothing about Jaeson Starchaser Jaeson Starchaser too.

“Maybe I’ll go look for him,” he said, starting to take his own leave.

Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

"Uh," Jae looked over at the controls. "You don't have a warrant," quickly he said before scrambling to get to his bag under the console. He picked out a piece of paper he had for making charcoal rubbings and began to crumple it up over the microphone of the comlink. "You're breaking up, some sort of stellar anomaly."

Looking desperately at Caden he then added, "I do not consent to a search of my vessel."

Finally he started to speed the vessel up, no hope of outrunning the quick and nimble A-wing but maybe preventing them from docking. "I don't really get along with my family...." Jaeson said. In fact he'd never met another Starchaser and didn't really want to. "Always meddling in places where they don't belong."

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom