Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wait... What... How Did I Get That!?

Toss and run, Kad liked the way she thought. Eliza might not have been raised to be Mando'ade, but she was certainly mandokarla. He was aware this was about the third time the observation was made, stood to no surprise that the more time he spent wooing the Corellisi, the less time he spent thinking about the loss of his riduur. For once, it seemed Kad was actually taking the advice he gave Briika several long months ago. Kad was beginning to actually make steps to move on with life. Eliza was certainly showing him there was still plenty of life to be lived, and others who could share in it.

He laughed tossing his own detonator into the mix after activating it. His long legs carried him further faster. Elsa was fast though, and even with his long strides, she still beat him to the veshok tree. Kad was lauging so hard that when the blast went off, he nearly doubled over in enjoyment. The tree covered them from the dirt which rained down from the sky above. Two detonators at once, Kad didn't need to look to know the crater had just gotten bigger. This was too fun, and the fact Eliza was there sharing it with him, well it got him heated. Men were not only visual, but active, in orientation. As much as a man needed sexual interaction from a partner, then needed someone who would be active with them. Eliza meeting the one need, made Kad hungry for the other, somhe pulled her to him for another kiss when he finally caught her.

"I should have brought some more. I'm sure all of Keldabe knows, Kad Tor has a new batch of modified detonators ready to sell. I think we managed to make the crater bigger!"

He moved to kiss her again. This was certainly the best date ever. Yes, he was calling a date in his own mind. He'd already gone all in.

[member="Eliza Steele"]

The Corellian Rose (retired)
The laughter coming from [member="Kad Tor"] was contagious and it infected Eliza as well. The widowed Mando'ade seemed to be truly enjoying himself and it showed as he grabbed the brunette and pressed an excited kiss to her lips in triumph of their achievement.

"I have no doubt you have made your mark, Mister Tor," Lizzy smiled in reply just before the goran's lips were upon hers once again. This time the kiss was more passionate, demanding. The Corellisi returned it in like and soon her back was up against the tree trunk. The day had turned out perfect for a picnic… The question was would dessert be first?

The scene was private, and the tree provided enough covering that Kad was past all the what if's of getting caught. Hell, the thought made the idea more exciting. Eliza was gainst the veshok tree, and Kad had lifted her off the ground as their lips he'd yet to part. Time was take to breath and to allow their tongues to duel. Hands were busy making the mad dash to get to what they both seemed to want.

Kad had not found himself this pursuant of anyone since Ral had disappeared. Yes, he'd woken up from drunken stupors with women who he had no recollection of getting a name from. This was different. Kad was completely sober, still a bit hungover, but that came with as much as he drank the night before. This had been his first real date, a significant step in moving forward, and it was about come with an amazing exclamation point.

He fiddled with her belt, as he was trying to keep Eliza to the tree as he disrobed her. Something was buzzing... that was odd. Could the man not catch a break. First they had passed out, which was a good thing actually, and now something on her belt was going off. Was she getting paged for work? Maybe someone was waiting up late for her to come back and she hadn't yet? Whatever it was, it was something Kad wanted to ignore. Unfortunately whoever it was was persistent.

"You don't have to get that.... Please tell me you don't have to get that."

[member="Eliza Steele"]

With Eliza's back pressed up against the smooth bark of the Veshok tree and legs wrapped around [member="Kad Tor"]'s waist, petite hands were busy as passionate tongues dueled between the two soon to be lovers, shoving the Mando'ad's shirt off his broad shoulders and letting it fall to the mossy grass below.

And sure enough just as hastily moving fingers began to play with the belt buckle on the goran's pants an all too familiar buzz began going off. The Corellisi ignored it the first time her comlink rang, but had a harder time putting the annoyance off the second, then third time the caller bugged the brunette.

A soft Corellian curse left her kiss-swoolen lips as Eliza reached for the personal communication device that was attached to her utility belt. "Sorry… " Lizzy mouthed apologetically to Kad as she answered the comm call in the middle of their heated passion.

"What is it, Dad… I'm in the middle of something important here?" she greeted with noted irritation in her voice, then the petite smuggler a few moments later patted Kad's shoulder and dropped her legs down, stepping away half-dressed to have a more in-depth conversation with the elder Steele, her business partner.

"Okay… I'll let you know when it's done," came the reply to her father with a heavy sigh, then Eliza turned back to the man waiting for her and sauntered over to him, stretching up and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Duty calls I'm afraid," Chocolate eyes gazed into Kad's dreamy blue pools and asked simply. "Do you want to come?"

Eliza seemed to be igniring the comm call, which was good. Kad just wanted to get to what both of them were after. Actually it was a good sign Eliza was trying to ignore the call, because it told Kad she actually did man what she said about making his mark. He was pretty sure that statement had a couple of meanings behind it. His hope fluttered away though when she tapped him on the shoulder after taking the call. The way she said "DAD" too... it made him nod as he watched her walk off a bit to talk with her buir.

Duty, she was being called away for a job. Still, he enjoyed the fact she came back and warpped her arms around his bare neck. Their eyes met again, and the invitation to go with her was given. No hesitation came, as he nodded yes, and pressed his lips to hers again. After all, they were still standing their half naked, though, if she had to get back to leave, that meant they needed to put the clothes back on rather than remove the rest of them.

"Do you have to leave now, or can it wait until morning?"

The question came as Kad really had no motivation to get teh rest of his clothes on until he heard from her they couldn't stay and take advantage of the tree. At this point it would already be a late lunch if they ate what he had brought them now, and take another forty minutes to get back to the city, and if traffic was rough, another thirty to get to his yaim. Then again they had walked there, so Kad might have to take Eliza to the space port, and that would take a bit longer as it was on the other side of Keldabe from where they were.

"Because if it can," he said pulling her closer to him, "I've got nice bottle of Corellian Merlot I've had stashed away for special occasions, and a deep soaker tub in the master suite. Pretty sure your ship doesn't have one of those."

Was Kad bribing her into staying the night? Damn right he was. His hormones had been fired up. He was heated, and ready to go. At this point he was pretty much thinking that twice now he'd gotten close, and still hadn't been able to close the deal. It wasn't just that either. Kad was really enjoying his time with Eliza, and even though he knew she was a spacer, naturally inclined to wander, he wanted to pursue whatever she'd let him pursue.

"Either way, you're driving back."

[member="Eliza Steele"]

The enticing kiss and the way [member="Kad Tor"] was holding her rather intimately made the decision pretty easy, not to mention the bribe with the wine later and a tub bath! Yeah, the Dawn's departure could wait until the morning. She'd just have to make up lost time with her excellent piloting skills and knowledge of some short cut hyperspace lanes the Underground used.

"Kandosii… I'm sure you need to make arrangements for your shop so we can leave first thing in the morning," Lizzy smiled, then pressed a kiss to his lips this time as fingertips ran down the bare skin of his back over the Mando'ad's muscle planes.

"I'm starved… How about we continue on with our picnic?" she purred softly into his ear.

Now that certainky had a double meaning, and Kad nodded excitedly as he took her lips with his once again. They seemed pick up right where they had left off before they were so rudely interrupted by her buir.

Passion, the word best described the moments which followed. For Kad, it was more than just a passion filled exchange, but also a very large step forward in accepting the truth. Ral was gone for good, and she was not coming back. The widower pushed aside whatever thoughts he had of the spitfire from Nar Shaddaa, and fully embraced the expert ministrations of the Corellian Rose. Wait, was that why he had a rose tattooed on his ass? Not the time to think about that.

Kad found his back leaning against the tree, as he sat on the grass. He was holding [member="Eliza Steele"] in his arms, as his chest rose and fell heavily as the exchange was rather exhilarating and energetic. His hands caressed her bare back and shoulders as the two shared one final, long, slow kiss. Gods her lips tasted amazing. The goran could certainly get used to this, and wondered if this was going to be a one time thing or if there was more in store for him and the Corellisi.

"That... You... just wow!"

[member="Eliza Steele"]

"Mhmm I know, right?!," Lizzy chuckled softly, enjoying their togetherness after being sated generously by [member="Kad Tor"]. Yeah, that had been so worth waiting for; sober and passion fueled. Now that one hunger had been taken care of though, another needed attention as well.

"Now I'm really starving… Let's eat, then I'll show you what going mach ten with your hair on fire means," she grinned and kissed him, then got up from under the veshok tree to get dressed again.

"I'm certain you will," Kad said as he watched Eliza gather up her clothes.

He dressed quickly himself, and went back to the bike for the food he had brought. Lunch wasn't anything fancy, and more like a snack at this point. He might have shown off a bit as he made the fresh guacamole for Eliza. All in all the lunch was good, and the best picnic he'd had in a while. Kad was happy, and gladly let the Corellisi drive the bike back to his place.

There was a comm call to his buir about running the shop. Kad had to explain to Solus why it was such short notice. What followed was the older Tor telling the younger it was about time he got off his mopey shebs and moved on with life. Then quietly gave his as an atta boy. Kad rolled his eyes as he hung up.

"Buire," he said as he turned to Eliza. "Everything is set for me to leave in the morning. So, what did I say yes to, besides a trip with a fiery Corellisi, that's got some Mando in there somewhere."

[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliza was thoroughly enjoying this break from her normal routine as her and [member="Kad Tor"] relaxed on the repulser sofa in his living room as the Mando'ad entertained her with the comm call to his father. It sounded a lot like the ones she had with her own old man. When the sandy brown-haired goran was done, she put down her mug of caf on a side table near her end of the sofa and moved like a feline over to him at the other end, straddling his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh I'm definitely looking forward to getting some more Mando in me," Lizzy winked with a soft chuckle, then continued.

"The trip is purely a weapons run. I have to pick up a shipment at a pre-conditioned rendezvous point. It's a standard affair for the Dawn. Quick exchange, then we are on our way to the drop point," she smiled, then leaned down and pressed a kiss to Kad's lips.

"So how about that bottle of Corellian Merlot and the tub bath you promised me in your bribe to get me to stay one more night on Mandalore?"

A standard weapons run? Yeah Kad could do that, but then why did he have the feeling it wasn't going to be standard, as in her make some enemies or something? Before Kad could say anything, Eliza was kissing his lips again. Her suggestion Kad keep his promise succeeded in competely diverting his attention from the job to the beautiful woman in front of him. His arms wrapped around her waist, as he stood from the couch still holding her, in a display of his strength.

Kad carried her to the kitchen where he grabbed the wine gobblets, and handed them to Eliza, after setting her down. He opened his wine rack, and pulled the bottle out. He had no way of knowing if it was a good year or not, but the fact it was a Corellian Merlot made it unique. He rushed his way upstairs to raid the fresher Briika had used when she lived there to see if there were any candles she may have left behind. He was in luck because she had.

Taking them into his own master suite he lined the tub with them and lit them. The water was running by the time he finally realized Eliza had been waiting on him to do whatever it was he was doing. He sheepishly grinned. Had he gone to a lot of effort for a woman he may never see again after this trip? Certainly he had, because he didn't want this whole escapade to be the only timw he saw this woman. She'd left her own mark, and he was determined to leave an impression.

"Well the water is ready," he said as he uncorked the bottle of merlot. "Guess the only thing left to do is to get our clothes off and enjoy it."

Kad winked as he poured the wine.

[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliza leaned casually against the glass shower door while [member="Kad Tor"] went here and there, then finally came back to the master bathroom with candles to be placed and lit around the tub.

"Mhmm I couldn't agree more," the brunette grinned, then proceeded to slip out of her clothing and stepped into the hot water, sitting face forward towards the facet, then motioned for the ruggedly handsome Mando'ad to seat behind her. Once Kad was in position, she grabbed one of the filled wine goblets and laid back upon his well-honed chest resting her dark head on his broad shoulder to relax in the soothing water. After smelling the aroma first, the Corellisi took a sip of the red wine from her homeworld. A very satisfied look lit up her face.

"Ohh… You picked a good one,," Lizzy commented, then looked up at the sandy brown-haired goran, gazing into those oh so dreamy blue pools of his. "You know I could really get used to this. I haven't been spoiled, or more so allowed myself to be spoiled in… well, a very long time. Vor entye, ner vod." she smiled softly, intertwining her fingers of her free hand with his.

Kad watched as Eliza prepared to get into the tub. Yeah, he pretty much thought her body was breathtaking. Had he known walking into the bar would have led to all of this, he might have actually stopped home to change and shave. There was something to be said about Eliza seeing him at what had been his worst. The fact she had stuck around after following him home in a drunken stupor was amazing. In fact, it was a miracle she actually wanted to have relations with him. Kad never had a good self esteem about his ability to attract women to begin with. Somehow, he'd manage to charm the Corellisi. Her body language seemed to indicate she was content to be with him, and he certainly was content to be with her.

She rested her head on his shoulder and complimented the wine after a sip. He was relieved to hear he'd gotten a good one. Kad was not a wine expert, and the goran certainly hadn't known much about Corellian Wines when he ordered the Merlot. The salesman had been honest, so points for him. Kad knew he'd need to see the man again if Eliza was to become a more regular person in his life.

"I'm glad you like. I honestly know very little about wine, especially Corellian."

The rest of her words elicited a genuine smile, followed by a soft kiss to her lips, then forehead.

"I should be saying that to you. Life hasn't actually been going my way for a while, especially in the romance department. Well, more like I haven't let it go well. Seems we we're both due for this, and honestly, I'd spoil you anytime, anywhere."

Kad kissed her once more, and skilled again, before he sipped the wine, or more like downed it like a glass of whiskey. Since this was him spoiling her, a neck and shoulder massage was in order, and Kad delivered well. The tub was deep and had room to maneuver, it had to because Kad was a big boy. The massage wasn't hard to handle at all, and the Mando'ad worked out the tension the Corellisi carried in her muscles with his strong calloused hands.

[member="Eliza Steele"]

"Well then lets not be plagued by our pasts anymore, but look to the present and perhaps future for inspiration… " Lizzy smiled before the sandy brown-haired goran took her lips to paradise once again. Just his kisses alone were worth the time and expense of staying over one more night. The rest to follow would be icing on the cake, which she intended to devour fully and then some in good time.

When his strong hands went to work on her tense and knotted neck and shoulder muscles, one would think from the sounds coming from her mouth that the spirited Corellisi was almost having an erotic moment. It just. felt. so. good! Gods this man knew how to melt her. A good kisser and massager not to mention… well he was definitely a keeper at least in the short run. Any thing of a longer nature would have to be attested to over time. Eliza didn't make long term commitments any more after getting burned one too many times. If [member="Kad Tor"] proved worthy in her critical eye, then perhaps it would be a consideration. So far the Mando'ad had earned himself some very honorable brownie points in her book. Could he keep it up… Again only time would tell.

When Kad took a break from his ministrations, the petite smuggler downed the rest of her wine, then refilled both their glasses handing his to him. "Gods you are definitely good with those hands of yours in more ways than one. Shall we finish off this bottle while the water in the tub is still warm, then enjoy each other's company in your bed the rest of the night? I'm not sleepy right now, but I should sleep at some point as I want to be sharp for our travels."

Kad's expert ministrations were simply found in who he was. He worked with his hands for a living, and it showed in what he did. The male knew when to press deep and when to relax. It had been quite some time since Kad had shared a moment this intimate. In fact, he wasn't sure this was something he had never really done before. The bath was not something he had shared with his late riduur. This was all in fun, and yet, the traditional side of Kad couldn't help but scream this was something he needed to make permanant. That side of him was pushed down as Eliza took the wine glasses as refilled them.

"As you wish," he said with a smile, his baby blues following every move Eliza made.

He took the offered wine and sipped it, as the free hand found other ways to remain occupied. Seriously Eliza was gorgeous and clearly not a hands off lady at the moment. Somewhere in all the passing time, Kad and Eliza wound up in his bed. Neither of them were sleepy, and clearly took advantage of what the bed could do for them. Passion and intimacy met as evening turned to night. Before long sleep had taken them both, and for the second night in a row, Kad fell asleep with Eliza in his bed. This time though, he remembered it, and everything which had led up to it.

[member="Eliza Steele"]

As the morning before the rising sun made it's way through the shadeless master bedroom window of the groan's house. This time the bright rays were welcomed as opposed to when she had a nasty hangover. The way Eliza felt today after the night's passion-filled and intimate activities with [member="Kad Tor"] made the spirited Corellisi feel like she could take on the whole galaxy. Gods the man made her think maybe, just maybe… but Lizzy would not let herself dare go there this soon. That would only lead to sure heartache, and her heart had been broken one too many times. The scars were ugly and thick. It would take a lot of healing to soften and thin the now protective covering over her heart. Could this Mando'ad prove a miracle worker? Only time would tell, and hopefully they had the time to explore that premise. Life was short especially these days as both had already found out the hard way, but still one shouldn't rush into something just because.

Eliza had forgotten just how much she appreciated waking to a man in her bed, well one she liked a lot like Kad, but she quickly reminded herself not letting a good thing go to waste. The Corellisi didn't think her bed partner minded either the way he made the most of it too; there and in the shower as they got ready to go.

Arriving at the Keldabe spaceport, Eliza led them to the docking bay where the Corellian Dawn had been berthed during her stay over on Mandalore. "Well this is my baby… What do you think?" she asked with a proud grin plastered on her face. Well to be honest it was mixed with a sated one too still riding high on Kad's loving ways.

How was it they could be so connected so quickly? I mean yes this had been fun, but there was something happening Kad was a fraud of at this early juncture. He feared loss, again. Was that fear going to keep him from seeing the Corellisi, or trying to make something work if they both wanted it too, no. Kad had already decided he was all in, but what was he all in for? That was up to the Corellisi, who seemed to want as much of his loving ways as he was hungry for hers.

Kad was actually looking forward to seeing the ship Eliza called home. She'd seen his home, and well this was hers. Whatever this job was, a standard weapons run or a pick up, Kad was more interested in the ship and company. He just had never been a smuggler. His work was done with his hands, or when something needed to be blown up. Kad was looking forward to seeing this side of life. Perhaps he could like it as well as he liked his shop.

"She's a beauty," he said with a grin. "Much like the owner." Kad could get away with it. She was Corellian after all, and such compliments were acceptable in that culture. "So how about the tour, and then we can get underway."

[member="Eliza Steele"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom