Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wait... What... How Did I Get That!?

Kad woke with a pounding headache, and very little memory of the night before. All he remebered was it had been hit the day before, so he went to the Mad Strill. From there things were a bit fuzzy. He remebered a brunette Corellisi smuggler that was a pool shark. They'd been taking about a job of some kind, and the booze had been flowing. Apart from that he had nothing.

The sun was shining through the window and he reached to pull the covers over his head. It was then he noticed two things. First, he was naked, quite naked. Second, he had a throbbing pain on his right butt cheek. He went to rub it and noticed a third thing. He was not alone. Rolling over, he found the Corellisi he had met the night before, and his final observation, she was as naked as he was, quite naked.

Wow! What the frell happened the night before. He was almost afraid to ask, because he was beginning to remeber why he was hiring her in the first place. By the Manda he was a dead man, then again, Ral had been gone and Mando culture allowed this. He was okay right. Frak what was that pain on his butt? He better say good morning. She was beginning to stir. What was her name? OH!

"Good morning, Eliza."

[member="Eliza Steele"]

The Corellian Rose (retired)
[member="Kad Tor"]'s Residence - Keldabe, Mandalore
Morning after a night of excessive drinking at the Mad Shrill

Why was there sunlight trying to pry open Eliza's eyes? If she was in her quarters on the Corellian Dawn, that couldn't happen as there were no viewports… or windows in the captain's cabin. And why were these sheets of rough cotton and not the silky soft ones on her bunk? That's because the spirited Corellisi wasn't in her own bed on her ship. No, the petite smuggler was in a stranger's and more than likely a man's! Which would be the normal for her, but still… and more importantly, who's?

Then images of the wild night before started to make sense, and putting two and two together… Yep, she'd slept with a client. Frak! But wait… If indeed it was Kad who was laying next to her, he hadn't exactly signed on the dotted line yet, so technically he hadn't hired her. Phew! Then again, the beskarsmith was a potential customer so back to to square one. Ugh!

Though, had she… I mean slept with him? It didn't seem so, though it was hard to tell as the pounding headache made it hard to tell if the rest of her body was singing praises. Sadly, it could have been just not that good, but… the young, strapping Mando'ad didn't appear not to be gifted in any means in that department, of what Eliza remembered - kisses, caresses… yeah. But then again, that could have just been her imagination taking over. It was vivid at times. A busy, career driven single woman had to be creative sometimes to stay sane. Just saying.

Eliza wiped the drool off the downside of her mouth as she was laying flat on her stomach, head turned towards the window where the morning sun was peering in. How rude! This is when the brunette realized she was naked under the sheet that only covered her body haphazardly. The Corellisi's array of body tattoos could be seen if one cared to inspect them more closely. The tattoo she was most proud of was that of a Corellian rose on a trellis across her lower back. Eliza's father called her his Corellian Rose affectionately as he said it reminded him of the beauty of his late wife and the same beauty to which his daughter processed as well. For the gruff yet smooth talking ol' smuggler, [member="Remy Steele"] certainly had a sweet spot for his two very special women in his life.

Now getting back to the situation at hand; two naked people in a bed with questions… The brunette finally opened her eyes and lifted her head off the pillow, then turned it to squint across the bed to the yep, the good looking, sandy brown-haired Mando who had shared a bottle of tihaar with her along with several ales. At least the sheet was covering most of her goodies so it wasn't too awkward especially not knowing what happened or not.

"Good Mornin', Kad… Seems you got me to laugh a lot last night cause here I am," Lizzy shrugged sweetly with a lopsided grin as blood shot brown eyes met blue; even so, they were dreamy and hard to resist temptation of getting lost in them.

"Um... so how you feelin'?"

Why were the sheets placed just so? I mean seriously he wanted to see what he was having a hard time remembering from the night before. There she was naked in his bed, so the assumption was he got to see her in all her glory, and well, got to experience her too. This was the draw back of getting as drunk as he had the night before. His memory didn't have much past leaving the bar at this point. It would come back to him at some point, but until then... Right how did he feel, and had he gotten her to laugh.

"I feel like I got hit by a basilisk war droid... Tihaar hangover for sure," he said caught up in her chocolate drop eyes. He still thought they were the most amazing he'd seen in a long time, despite the fact they were giving away how hungover she was too. They needed food, caf, and water, oh and lots of asprin. "Oh and I feel like my sister gave me a shot in the butt. She's a doctor so... right, you want some caf, breakfast?"

Kad figured she'd seen all of him the night before, so he got out of the bed and walked over to the master fresher attached to his room. He came back out dangling a bottle of over the counter pain killers and a glass of water. He'd taken some for himself while he had been in there. He was still uncovered. With a smug smirk he offered it to Eliza.

"Anything about last night coming back to you, you know after we got stone drunk and stumbled out of the bar?"

Right, they were both asking it in their own way. Do you remember if we actually had sex last night? Kad could have just come out and asked, but it was much more fun to assume they had. I mean she was gorgeous, deaireable, and they had a good time from what Kad could remember. Why shouldn't the night have ended with them back at his place to put an exclamation point on the evening? There was a nagging feeling that isn't what happened though, and this was only going to either get more awkward, or the tension was going to get to them. Wow, and he still wanted to hire her for his trip. Well, they better just be adults about it right?

"I make some mean nerf sausages..."

Right... Adult.

[member="Eliza Steele"]

"Yeah definitely feeling the after burn this morning… Caf would be nice though, and some aspirin, please."

Oh my….. Eliza thought as the well-honed man got out of bed and strolled into the fresher, then back out again in all his glory. And, it wasn't just because the brunette liked what she saw in a physical sense either. Well partly… Okay way more than that, but what was on his upper right butt cheek sparked the most amusement. The night was kinda making sense now… or at least the part before entering the house.

In the mean time, Eliza had sat up in the bed with the pillows piled up behind her and the sheet draped to cover her shapely body; her espresso tresses shook out so the bed head wasn't so bad. Normally the spirited Corellisi wouldn't be so modest with someone she'd been intimate with, but that was just it… She didn't think they had, though maybe they should. Wow doggie!

The petite smuggler gave the ruggedly handsome Mando'ad a rather obvious appreciative gander before taking the offered bottle of pain med and glass of water from him. Steele popped two pills into her mouth, then guzzled the whole glass of water. She handed him back the two things, then slipped out of bed, wrapping herself in the sheet with and end tucked between her ample twin mounds. His face seemed disappointed or something.

"Oh I don't doubt it. I think I'll just stick to caf for now thanks… and yes, I do remember one thing. I dared you to do something, remember?" Lizzy asked, then added with a grin growing upon her full lips.

"It might be why your back side is so sore today," she chuckled softy, eyes drifting downward and head tilting sideways to take a closer look for herself. It was priceless.

[member="Kad Tor"]

Okay seriously that sheet needed to go. Now she was just being a tease, I mean they had seen each other naked already at least, that much was quite clear. Kad may not have been so adamant with his thoughts had it not been quite a long time since his last rendezvous with a woman, especially one as well endowed as [member="Eliza Steele"]. Suddenly though all of it was out of his mind when she mentioned a dare being the reason he butt hurt. The way she tilted her head to look, he didn't, did he?

Kad dashed back off to the fresher in a hurry and turned his butt toward the mirror. Lifting on his toes, he archer forward and turned his head over his right shoulder and he pivoted to put his right butt cheek into view. There it was, a small rose tattoo, right about where he would get a shot from his sister. The area was red, and needed to be treated, but out of reach. Alright, now he was was embarrassed, but at least started to remember that part of the night.

"By the Manda, wow, that's just... ner vod'ika would give anything to be here right now to give me the worst time about this. Okay so that makes one tattoo to your five, and your rose is way cooler than mine! At least I have something I can say I took away from last night."

Kad was almost laughing it was so comical, but his head reminded him it was too early to laugh. Okay clothes? They weren't in the room, not even Eliza's unmentionables. Well that meant they were all over the down stairs most likely. He walked to the closet and pulled a shirt out for her, and a pair of boxers for himself. Though he did need to have the tattoo covered properly as it was drying out and scabbing already.

"Um... can you help me put some lotion on this? Kinda drying out, and I can't reach."

The look on his face, and the way [member="Kad Tor"] rushed back into the fresher. Eliza just couldn't help herself and followed; not to be disappointed either as she watched with even more amusement the Mando trying to see the prize rose tattoo on his behind in the mirror. The brunette bit her lip to keep a wild giggle from spilling out. It was funny yet didn't want to embarrass the poor man any more. She liked him and wouldn't mind being invited back another time. Maybe one they both could remember more fondly.

Eliza took the offered shirt, then pulled the tucked end of the sheet out and dropped the fabric onto the floor. The spirited Corellisi slipped the button down on, doing up only the middle button, then motioned for Kad to hand her the lotion bottle on his dresser.

"Oh but I did come away with something…. Tihaar and me don't mix. I'm sticking to good ol' whiskey. At least I know for a fact what I've done when I'm drunk on it. I'm real sorry to say if we did do anything, I simply don't remember it. Though my guess is we were just too messed up… Rain check, hmm?" Lizzy smiled as her fingers gently spread the lotion atop the angry looking fresh tattoo.

She only knew too well that it would take another week to two for the tattooed skin to heal. His rose was small so probably less time than say hers, which did take a full two and then some to wear tight fitting clothes over it.

"So how about that caf… It might just lead to more memories."

Okay so the chemicals in the lotion smarted before it actually began to sooth. He pulled the boxers over his bare buttocks when [member="Eliza Steele"] was done, and just smiled. Kad was actually back on cloud nine after watching Eliza drop the sheet in front of him and buttoning the shirt at the middle button. Yup, she definitely didn't need hair on her chest, though it was vague why he was even thinking that. Must have been a conversation they had while slamming back the Tihaar.

"Caf, certainly. A raincheck, absolutely," he said as he opened the door and gave Eliza the brief tour down the stairs and to the kitchen and dining room.

Caf was put on to brew, and Kad grabbed a cast iron skillet. He crafted it himself, and was quite proud of his work. The grease from the nerf sausage would act as a way to keep the meat from sticking, and help the eggs he planned on making. Kad was a heavy weight and needed the food to absorb what alcohol was still in his system.

"You sure you don't want anything," he asked his mother farmboy charm, and drawl, coming out. "Toast, and some jam maybe?"

Kad started whistling as he cooked his food, and finished in time for the caf to be done. He made extra toast anyway just in case, and gave Eliza a mug of caf, and dug through the cold storage unit for some cream. He didn't have sugar, so cream would have to do. His table setting wasn't fancy, but that was likely okay. Well, especially since Eliza's bra was on his chair. Once the food was on the table he picked it up.

"You don't skimp on the undies huh?"

While [member="Kad Tor"] took command of the kitchen making them breakfast - Who didn't like a man who could cook, Eliza picked up the clothes and their accessories that were haphazardly thrown, dropped, or kicked off from the front door to the staircase going to the second level of his house.

She even straighten a few things that had got knocked over in the process of their seemingly hasty and clumsy moves the night before. One such thing was a framed holo. It was of a beautiful dark haired woman with the most gorgeous jade colored eyes. The Corellisi gathered it was Kad's wife… No wonder he was broken hearted over her going missing and presumed dead along with the children she carried at the time. Now Eliza felt conflicted being there. Why did things always have to be so complicated?!

When the food was ready, Eliza went and sat down at the dining table. Oops, she'd missed what the Mando had found on his chair.

"I'll take that, thank you very much," Lizzy chuckled softly, reaching for the lacy brasserie. "I told you I wasn't all tomboy… And maybe a piece of toast after all," she smiled as slender fingers plucked a buttered slice from his plate. After chewing and swallowing a bite, a hearty sip of the cream-filled caf was next.

"I like your place. Pretty nice. I've never actually lived in a house… How far is your shop from here?"

Kad had no idea Eliza had been straightening things out while he was cooking. He turned to see her spacer attire clumped in her arms and laughed when she playfully snatched the brassire from his hands. Well if they didn't do it he didn't get to keep them he guessed. It was good to have a woman in his home again. Since Briika moved out, it was lonely. Eliza reached out and grabbed the toast like she belonged there which brought a genuine smile to Kad's face. Picking up a sausage link, he bit it in half with a snap.

"You mean when you said your dad's business the ship was your yaim? Wow, I couldn't imagine. Though all the adventures would be fun."

Maybe what Kad needed was to let the lease go and leave for a while. Perhaps he'd fare well as a spacer. He didn't need a large space for his craft, and he had that smallish apartment above the smitty to come back to. If this rumor didn't pan out, he'd consider it certainly.

"The shop is only half a kilo from the yaim. Would you like to see it?"

Now that would make him proud as punch, taking Eliza to his shop and teaching her a bit of his trade. If she liked blowing things up, she'd love what he could to with a thermal detonator. Yeah, it was clear from the get go, [member="Eliza Steele"] was mandokarla.

"Mhmm… The Dawn's been my home since I was little. Everything I own or hold precious is in the belly of that ship. We almost lost the ol' YT-1930 Light Freighter when my old man was sent to Kessel for a spell on some trumped up charges by a dirty CorSec agent, but I got it back and have been it's captain ever since. Pops is running the bar on Ord Mantell now, which is a better fit for him than actively smuggling anyways. He's still sharp, but not if you know what I mean. And, that way I don't have to see who's coming home to dinner and staying for breakfast… Believe me, knowing all the dirty details about your father's sex life is TMI," she said with an exaggerated roll of her eyes and a little chuckle.

"Plus, I don't want him knowing about my private affairs either… not that this is the norm for me 'cause it isn't. Like I said, you make me laugh, and that is an admiral quality in my book, along with other things of course."

A couple more bites of toast and another hearty swallow of caf allowed Eliza to study the man before her a bit closer. So [member="Kad Tor"] sounded like he might be wanting to break free for a bit from his measured life here. Though, sometimes a measured life was kinda nice; knowing what was on your docket for the day and just doing it to the best of your abilities. A spacer's life was not set in stone. In fact it was always changing, and could be exciting more often than not. The Corelllisi did like the feel of the Mando's home. It was appealing in a way, but she didn't quite know why.

"Oh I'd love to see your shop… I have a small workshop off the secondary cargo hold I tinker in. What can I say, I'm a tomboy at heart with a splash of girly in there somewhere."

Okay, so how exact was he supposed to take the fact it sounded like the Corellisi got around, but didn't. Having been raised more traditional, he didn't know what to make of it, other than if she said it wasn't normal then it wasn't. Kad may have had a couple of morning surprises since he'd been drinking heavily, so he couldn't really say anything any way. Though he shook his had confidently when Eliza mentioned her dad's sex life. Wow, he didn't need to know the man had a higher batting average than the young Tor.

He sighed a bit. Yeah the spacer life sounded fun. What he really needed was something in between what he had, and what Eliza experienced. She was always moving, Kad seemed to be in the shop constantly. He wanted a place to call home, but craved the adventure the ver'verd who was now the riduur of his vod'ika seemed to tell stories of. In truth, Kad was still young, and did not want to live like he was ready to be put out to pasture.

"We already established that with your choice of undies I think," he winked.

Here he was, finishing his breakfast, downing his caf, and Kad was feeling more himself than ever before. Ironic there was no booze in his cup. In a huge way, he was relieved they had not slept together while so drunk they couldn't remember. When Kad cashed in on that rain check he wanted to be so sober and dry he would remember every single feeling and detail of the encounter. Yeah, [member="Eliza Steele"] was that attractive, both physically and as a person.

"Better get those pants of yours on. If we're going in, I'll get the pit going for you, and show you a few tricks. I got some detonators I'm working on too. I think you'll like those."

Kad cleared the table and did the dishes quickly. Eliza was his guest after all so she didn't need to work. He quickly got his clothes on, and before long they were headed to his shop. The walk was a short half kilometer, and since it was Kad's only day off, he locked the shop again once they were inside. Lately he still worked on his day off, but kept the shop portion closed.

The shop itself was older looking, but reminded Kad of the one he learned the trade in. They passed the store section, and went right back to the smithy where Kad did all his work. There were two anvils, one not as used, as Kad had hoped to be teaching his own ade the craft. On the bench just to the left of the pit, was a spare project Kad had been working on. The modified thermal detonators and loose pieces of beskar'gam were to be a gift to someone. Kad just didn't know who yet.

"This is my smithy. What do you think?"

"I'm starting to think you are infatuated with my undies… Don't even think about it," Lizzy threatened playfully, knowing how some guys liked to take trophies. Her things were no one's trophy nor was she.

"Well then I'll look forward to playing with your toys in your sandbox… with my pants on," she quipped lightly, then downed the last of her caf in one gulp.

While [member="Kad Tor"] cleaned up the breakfast dishes downstairs, Eliza quickly took a shower upstairs though not before languishing a bit under the hot water spray to help ease her hangover, then she redressed in her clothes from the night before, letting her espresso-colored locks air dry with a finger comb through.

As they walked to the goran's shop, the Corellisi got a better feel for how life was on Mandalore, well at least in it's capital city. It was a hustle and a bustle as today was some sort of market day in the heart of Keldabe. Thank goodness the smitty wasn't in that direction. The peace and calm of the river flowing nearby helped to sooth her aching head. Definitely no more tihaar!

Once they were inside the shop, Kad showed her where he did all his work. It was old yet well appointed. Eliza had also taken a peak at some of the things displayed in his store while the two walked through briefly. He was talented for sure.

"I'm impressed. From what I've seen so far you are first rate at your craft," Lizzy smiled sincerely.

Fingertips appreciatively caressed over the pieces of armor on the work table as did her chocolate gaze at the thermal detonators.

"Would you be surprised if I told you I usually carry one of those when doing business?"

Kad could still smell the scent of his own body wash on the Corellisi. The fragrance, mixed with her own natural scent, was actually a great combination. He wanted to say something about it, but thought it might not be the right time... I mean maybe if they were in close quarters again, but right now, might seem creepy. Kad didn't want to seem creepy.

The beskarsmith watched over his shoulder as Eliza fingered the armor plates which were still sitting loose on the workbench. He had moved over to the pit once again to warm it up for some light work. What tour was complete without a live demonstration and a quick lesson? No this was going to be fun for them both. They could stay until about lunch time, right about when Kad's favorite stand opened up. The fruits and vegetables which could be purchased were amazing, and if Eliza didn't have plans, perhaps lunch was in the future for them.

He let out a soft chuckle when she finished her question. Did he believe her?

"I certainly wouldn't put it past you, you're definitely mandokarla. Though I'm certain you don't carry those."

Kad pulled on the rope which controlled the large bellows. Air blew into the coals, shooting a flame up into the furnace. It was going to get hot. The shirt Kad had been wearing was removed, and replaced with a work apron. A few burn scars could be seen on his arms. They were all part of the trade.

Tying the apron string around his back, and wrapping it around front again, Kad tied it off, before picking up one of the detonators.

"I've managed to modify the output on these. Where the standard blast radius is 20 meters, these are a little over half, and blast 50 meters. When I'm fighting with the other verd, I specialize in demolitions... wait... I told you that last night didn't I?"

Kad returned to his fire, and smiled. It was ready.

"So you want to take a crack at pounding out an armor plate, and then I'll show you how I rigged those detonators? Gotta be honest... that, and setting them off... is my kind of ideal date!"

[member="Eliza Steele"]

"Well maybe I will have to carry one of yours then," Lizzy winked, then observed with an appreciative measure the goran get his smitty going and taking off his shirt. Yeah, [member="Kad Tor"] had a physique one could definitely get used to seeing more often than not. Damn he was a sweet morsel! Actually she was glad they hadn't last night so if and when they did the treat would be mighty satisfying, or at least it seemed it would be.

As the room heated up from the growing fire in the furnace, so did the petite smuggler. She too slipped off her vest, then outer shirt leaving just a tank on that was worn under it tucked into her nicely-fitted trousers that hugged her toned curves. Eliza may act like a tomboy, but the smuggler definitely looked like a woman.

The brunette grabbed a spare apron from a hook on the wall and put it on while Kad was explaining what he'd done with his detonators, though she had to fold the fabric over at the waist to get it to fit right on her small frame.

"You did… And I like the way you think."

Eliza's smile grew when the sandy brown-haired Mando'ad asked if she wanted to give it a go. His mentioned ideal date wasn't too off from her own. Funny how things work out. A man after her own heart.

"You bet your britches I do!" Lizzy exclaimed with enthusiasm, then swaggered over next to him at the fire pit and gazed up into those oh so dreamy blue pools of his.

"So is this a date, or you just strutting your stuff to get one?"

There were certain moments in life where you either went all in, or folded your hand. Kad was in one of those moments. When he realized that, he wasn't exactly sure, but he had. There was a short window of time to figure it out too. The conversation continued as he worked at getting his fire ready, and by the time he'd asked if Eliza wanted to give a go at pounding an armor plate, she'd transformed from a spacer to a full on beskarsmith. Eliza would never know how attractive she looked right then. Whether anything happened from this point forward, Kad was keeping that look with him forever.

He was a bit surprised when she asked if this was a date or him strutting his stuff to get a date. There was announcement his window of opportunity was closing. Eliza's chocolate eyes were fixed on his, and Kad was literally lost in hers as well. He really knew if he folded here that was it, game over. If Ral really was gone, and everything in him had told him she was despite his stubborn desire to check out that rumor, Kad was not going to miss the chance to go after Eliza, and wherever that adventure led.

Kad could say something, instead he leaned down, closing the distance between them quickly and kissed her. They'd kissed, a lot, the night before, though they didn't really remember that bit. Yeah, whether Eliza was expecting it or not, Kad went all in, and let his kiss give her the answer to the question.

"The real question is, how close to ideal are we going to get? You want to light off one or two of the detonators when we get out of here, cuz I know a place of you do."

He wasn't being rude when he turned back to look at the fire, it had to be maintained. That was the tedious part of the job. Reaching for a pair of tongs, Kad took a chest piece that he'd been working on. Placing it in the fire to get the edge hot, Kad waited for it to be red hot before setting it on the anvil. He grabbed the hammer and positioned himself where Eliza could watch. Sparks flew as he pounded the ore at the edge until it was even in thickness with the rest of the piece. Dipping it in the water bucket, steam rose as the sound of a sizzle announced it was cool to the touch.

"Your turn. get the unfinished edge hot, and quickly over to anvil. You only have so much time before it cools and you really can't do anything with the hammer."

Kad stepped out of the way with a smile. She'd do great.

[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliza was stunned yet wasn't, okay more happy than not when [member="Kad Tor"] dipped his head and press his very desirable lips upon hers. Oh yeah, now things were starting to come back of what they had actually done the night before especially after the two had fallen through the doorway of the Mando's house in a drunken lust fest. That is why their clothes and things were scattered all over the downstairs.

After their make out session against the wall (that is why her back was sore), the ruggedly handsome beskersmith had carried her upstairs and then… Well after that it was blank. The drunks probably passed out before getting to the finish line was Steele's best guess. Which she was so glad for now… That was not the cheap kind of relationship Eliza wanted to start with Kad; not after getting to know him a bit better though there was much to learn still about the man from Enerci, and this was a good way to start.

The spirited Corellisi smiled as their lips parted, content with the sweet kiss for now. "Well in my book more is always better so let's go for two," Lizzy answered, her smile turning into a grin.

Eliza watched thoughtfully as Kad showed her what to do with the armor and nodded her understanding before stepping in to do it. The smuggler learned best by seeing one, doing one, teaching one. With an assertive flair yet cautious, she heated the unfinished edge of the armor piece, then pounded it out as the professional goran had.

"Not too shabby for a budding apprentice… " she said, stepping back and comparing their work, then quipped. "So what is the going rate anyway if I wanted to apply for the job?"

"Two it is then," he answered.

Kad had known better than to underestimate petite women. Sometimes great things came in small packages, and well, Eliza sure fit that bill. Watching her hammer away at the unfinished edge of the armor plate brought quite the grin to his rugged face. She was a natural, and had it finished in about as much time as any amature could hope for, even better. Kad was certainly impressed, and chuckled when she asked about the going rate.

"We'll talk about that once I see how your detonator does."

He winked as he walked into another side room. It was his armory where he held several fun things. A recent shipment of thermal detonators came in, which meant more modifications. The mod was easily the fastest selling item he carried. They'd sell in less than a week.

Lugging the box back into the work bench, Kad cleared some space before opening it up. Pulling out two detonators, Kad laid them on the table, closed the rest of the box. If they blew it didn't really matter where they were so he didn't bother to put the box away.

"Okay, so as long as you don't break, or cut, the trip wire inside the chemicals won't mix. If the don't mix then no boom. We don't want to go boom, because I'd rather stay alive to cash in on that raincheck someday. Now, the trigger comes off like so... And the wire is only so long. Pull it out to about here, and leave it open. We're going to take a small funnel, set it aside for now, and then add some sulfer to the compound mixture. Replace the top, and we're done."

The mod was rather simple, but the added chemical added so much to the explosion, and gave a great smell too, well if you liked the sulfer smell. As long as Eliza didn't blow them sky high they could leave, after stopping by his yaim with lunch supplies. They'd be gone that long.

This was way better than the drinking too. There was going to be no hangover after all of this, and Kad was going to remember it all. He briefly remebered having Eliza pinned to the wall as he tore her clothes from her. It was a wonder her buttons were still intact. His best guess was the Tihaar made them black out at some point, and they woke up near about how they fell into the bed. Yeah, Kad wanted to do all that again, but this time not drunk, and making across the goal line. There was still the matter of why they even started drinking together in the first place. His search.

"So you wanna go blow these and see how well you did?"

[member="Eliza Steele"]

Eliza bit her lip excitedly as the goran opened the box of detonators. Yeah call her crazy, but this was the spirited Corellisi's kind of party. The brunette listened intently to his instructions because if she didn't do things just as he said, they would go boom. Nothing like a good adrenaline rush to get one in the mood.

Taking her time, Eliza proceeded exactly how [member="Kad Tor"] had told the smuggler to, adding in the sulfur last to his specifications to finish off her modified detonator. Well if that wasn't an aphrodisiac, she didn't what was. Well at least for two boom makers.

"Mhmm Let's… And if I did good, do I get a sign on bonus for my apprenticeship?" she quipped softly as the detonator was handed over.

Kad nodded as Eliza put the detonator back together. She'd followed his instructions to the tee and now came the time to test them. He was certain hers would do fine, and knew right where to test them too. It wasn't exactly the kind of place most would think, but it was actually pretty perfect. The pair had to head back to Kad's kitchen in order to throw together something for a lunch as it would take that long. He also stopped by the stand he liked to get some fresh supplies for a green dip he liked to make. Once at the house, Kad pulled the cover off his speeder bike.

"If this works as well as it should, you can have top credit and whatever signing bonus you want," he said with a smirk. Kad hopped on the bike and started the engine, and motioned for Eliza to get on the back. "If you pay attention to where we are, I'll let you drive back. Hop on, and hold on." As soon as she was on, they were off.

The drive was good. Kad took Eliza outside of the city into a large plains area. He stopped about forty minutes outside Keldabe, where a lone veshok tree stood. The grass was green, the sun bright, but the breeze cool. About 75 meters out there was a crater where it was clear several explosives were set off. Kad had taken Eliza where his buir had taken him after teaching him how to modify a detonator. This place was special to Kad, though Eliza wouldn't know that by looking at the place.

"Well here we are," he said getting off the bike. "We can toss the detonators into the center of the crater, then run. It's the right size, but if you don't want a dirt bath we need to make it back to the veshok as fast as possible."

They walked out to the crater, and Kad motioned for Eliza to toss her detonator into the center.

"Go for it, Liza."

[member="Eliza Steele"]

Well seems they were set for a full on picnic including fireworks of their own making. The petite smuggler was happy she'd done this stopover. Even if the job offer didn't' pan out, which was looking like it was really tentative, the company was seemingly turning more profitable by the minute.

The two strangers seemed to have more in common than not, though things were still way too early to tell if this was going to be a ongoing affair or just a port of call for her. There was this feeling of an elephant in the room though… [member="Kad Tor"] still appeared not quite ready to move past his wife's memory… Who could blame him really. She was a beauty from the holopic at his house. The Corellisi though would not compete with that if the case. She'd gotten burned before and didn't want to go there again.

Eliza grinned wildly as she got on back of the goran's speeder bike with well-practiced ease as the spirited brunette road often when time or situation allowed on her heavily modified Zephyr-G Swoop bike called "Hell's Fury" that was stashed in the secondary cargo hold of the 'Dawn. He was earning points left and right in his favor especially with the offer to drive back. Now onto bigger and better things...

Mandalore's plains outside the capital city reminded Eliza of places that used to exist on Corellia. It still irked the Corellisi to no end about the destruction of her homeworld. Even though she didn't live physically on the planet very much over the years, it had meant a lot to Eliza as her mother was, or more so had been, buried there in Tyrena where the younger Steele was born.

Hoping off the speeder bike, Eliza swaggered over to the crater and peered over the edge, then did a visual distance calculation back to the tree mentioned. She also picked up on the shorten name Kad called her - Liza.

"We can do it without getting dirty… On the count of three, hmm," Lizzy smiled, then counted down. "Three, two, one!" The detonator was activated and tossed, then her speedy short legs made for the lone veshok tree in the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom