Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wait... I know you! [Varanin]

Junction

Verz wandered the streets of Junction. The capital city had become vibrant once more, and the damage from the battle long ago had healed almost completely. The only major difference was the monument to fallen soldiers, civilians as well as enlisted troops, that died defending the world from the Sith. Verz didn't know it, but that memorial had been built where the old comm relay tower was. The one that he helped colapse during the battle.

He walked into a bar, named The Warzone. It had a different name before the battle, but the bar had survived the initial fighting when the planet was invaded. The enemy had originally landed not even a kilometer away, and this street was where the heaviest fighting on the ground started.

Verz sat at a barstool, and ordered a shot of tihaar, wishing to supress unpleasant memories.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Verz Horak"]

"Verz fething Horak."

The woman who tromped across The Warzone had fought here, once upon a time, on the other side. And had then saved Mandalore three times. When she got recognized, your average Mando didn't opt to do much about the former. She slammed a mug of lum down in front of Verz and took a seat across from him, uninvited.

"Thought you'd be out gutting terentateks in old Empire space."

It took Verz a moment to recognize the woman who sat down across from him. Then it hit him like the roof that she dropped on his head. Ashin Varanin. He had fought her here, and he remembered it well. He downed the shot before he said anything though.

"So, if it isn't you. I don't know whether to be happy to see you, or break your nose."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Verz Horak"]

"It's been broken before, but if anyone's got a right to a free swing, it's you." She raised her mug. "If it changes anything, I'm a Jedi again, first time I been Dark Side-free in about eight years, though I doubt the Order would consider me one - I keep the peace in Fringe space still, not the Republic."

Verz refilled his shot glass from the bottle on the table. So, she said she changed. He downed half the second shot, feeling the alcohol burn his throat. "Well, I was Mand'alor, and now I'm not." Verz downed the rest of the shot. " I still want to punch you, but right now I won't."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom