Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Vyrassu's Sith Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
• Intent: to have a book to store Vyrassu's secrets to the darkside for RP and lore purposes.

34gkdpy.jpg

• Image Credit: Image Source Here

• Links: N/A

GENERAL INFORMATION
• Media Name: Vyrassu's Sith Book

• Format: Book

• Distribution: Unique

• Length: Epic

• Description: Vyrassu is over 5,000 years old and has learned a lot in his life, he put all his secrets to various teachings into this book. The teachings include, Sith Alchemy, Spells, Darkside powers, rituals and so much more. It goes into Depth more of Rituals, spells and Darkside powers such as force lighting, force crush, force kill, force drain, force sight, memory walk, consume essence, spirit walker, telekinesis, and spells such as the illusion spells, animate dead, Darkside tendrils, will break, mind dominance, summon fear, false light area and various others. It does not contain to much knowledge about lightsaber combat and past galaxy events.

SOCIAL INFORMATION
• Author: Darth Vyrassu

• Publisher: N/A

• Reception: N/A

CONTENT INFORMATION
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Hyperspace War
Mandalorian Wars
Jedi Civil War
Great Galactic War
Cold War
Rule of Two
Clone Wars
Order 66
The Galactic Empire
Galactic Civil War
Knights of Ren
First Order
Supreme Leader Snoke
One Sith
400 year Darkness
Galaxy in Chaos (current events)
Sith Alchemy
Night sister magic & Spells
Darkside philosophy
Code of the Sith
48 laws of power
Darkside powers
Dark Rituals
Jedi Philosophy
The Jedi Code
Sith Religion
True Sith
Sith Worlds
Sith History
Past Dark Lords
Past Sith Orders
Lightsabers
Sith Amulets
Sith Sorcery
Dark Jedi Exiles
Necromancy

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Vyrassu is over 5,000 years old and has learned a lot in his life, he put all his secrets to various teachings into this book. The teachings include, Sith Alchemy, Spells, Darkside powers, rituals and so much more. Event the mistakes made by past sith and snoke that lead to their downfall. Vyrassu locked away the book in a secret location that only he knew of and would allow select students of his to reads its contents. The book focuses on mainly what he's mastered such as Rituals, sorcery, Darkside powers and spells and the scholar of the Darkside. It briefly discusses all other contents but doesn't go into great detail as much as the spells, rituals and Darkside powers due to Vyrassu only mastering the latter.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

I've got no issue with the historical scope here. My only real hesitation is around "The teachings include, Sith Alchemy, Spells, Darkside powers, rituals and so much more." I typically don't stamp resources that could reasonably be said to include... everything. Could you please flesh this out with respect to Vyrassu's skillset? What does he know best? What does he know at a mostly theoretical level? What doesn't he know well? The book would probably reflect his skillset's strengths and weaknesses.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
[member="Cradossk"] I don't know what you mean by flesh out his skill set, he's mastered 99.9% of everything that book has, I did say he wrote the entire book on the knowledge he has. Also fixed image source.link.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vyrassu"]
What I mean is, I doubt any character could master every single Dark Side technique. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. Since this book reflects Vyrassu's knowledge, what kinds of techniques does it include, omit, focus on...?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

I can't stamp something that says your character basically knows every ability ever. Please flesh the description out with a better idea of the abilities included -- not a list of powers, but at least some indication of what Vyrassu's good at and what he's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom