Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Vyrassu's Imperial Military Shadow Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
tar5h1.jpg

Name: Sith Imperial Shadow Troopers

Intent: They are Darth Vyrassu's personal Imperial Military on Dromund Vatsu

Affiliation: Darth Vyrassu himself.

Availability: common

Quality: C - Trained

Type: Infantry

Strength: 150 per squad
100,000 total Troopers.

Description: The Imperial Shadow Troopers were formed when Vyrassu formed his Sith Empire in 225 ABY. Millions of citizens around the galaxy and Enlisted in the Jen'ari Imperial Military. Even after the Empire dissolved The Imperial Military or what was left off them stayed loyal to Darth Vyrassu. Even to this day Darth Vyrassu recruits new members into his Imperial Military on Dromund Vatsu.

The Imperial Shadow Troopers were heavily trained in marksmanship and in ranged combat with a standard E-11 blaster rifle. they were even taught the basics on hand to hand combat but some furthered thier own training through private meanings.

The Imperial Shadow Troopers Armor was designed like the Galactic Empire armor bit instead of White armor, the armor was cast in pure black with white lens over the eyes in the helmet and featured secured comlinks night vision and infrared vision. They have a thermal detonator on thier back with a standard E-11 blaster rifle.
Armor and capabilities of armor
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowtrooper
Note: Due to cortosis being very difficult to obtain thier armor is made with Durasteel weaving

Blaster Rifle:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/E-11_blaster_rifle

Links:
https://galacticnewssl.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/jenari-prepares-new-military-campaign/

https://galacticnewssl.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/sith-under-vyrassu-meet-with-allies-and-partners-on-eclipse/

Darth Vyrassu said:
Quality: mix of B - Veteran and C - Trained
The template asks for the overall quality, so the average. Thus I'd like to you pick one, please. You can always increase the unit's quality after roleplay by submitting a modification request.

Darth Vyrassu said:
244 ABY: Imperial Military Current: Imperial Infantry and Guards.
Please just list the type of unit they are. Infantry, Shock Troopers, Special Forces, etc...

Darth Vyrassu said:
Strength: 200,000 total Troopers.
Strength is per unit, not every unit combined. Availability is akin to production scale, whereas strength is more akin to squadron count. So common availability would mean that there are are many companies of X amount of troops. Where as unique would mean there's only one unit of X amount of troops. So please change strength to anywhere between 80-150 on average, you can have more within reason, just provide said reason.

Also, could you please provide wiki or factory links to their weapons, equipment, and armour?

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Shadowtrooper armour is made out of cortosis, which is a restricted material here on Chaos.

I notice you have offboard development, which is more than fine for availability common + quality C. However; the armour itself is a restricted material, meaning that it requires hefty development to utilize on a mass-production scale. Especially if the total strength of all Shadow Trooper companies is 200,000, that means you have 200,000* suits of lightsaber resistant armour.

Here are some options:

A.) You could state that they use shadowtrooper armour, but replace the cortosis with a durasteel fiber weave.

B.) Find a different armour on the star wars wiki or in the factory to use.

C.) Drop availability to uncommon, and do a 20 post (minimum) development thread acquiring the cortosis, the cortosis armour, or display the armours capabilities in said thread.

*I am a bit concerned about them having a total strength of 200,000. As the most I've ever seen before was 30,000 on a single unit. That being said, they are transferred from another board so I will talk to my boss and see what I can do in regards to this.

Also, I apologize for not mentioning this earlier, but could you add one or two sentences to the description which describes their strengths and weaknesses in combat? Example: "Imperial scout troopers are exceptional at reconnaissance and trained in light combat, speeder piloting, and marksmanship. However; they are often few in numbers and not equipped to deal with heavy combat situations." That would be a good example of what I'm asking for.

Otherwise if you could let me know what you'd like to do with the armour, and make the description edits, I'd appreciate it greatly.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Seems to me like typical lackey infantry, I'm a bit concerned about the numbers but as long as the unit strength is 150, I'm not that concerned. However, I need you to please remove the following:

Darth Vyrassu said:
244 ABY: Imperial Military
Do that and this is all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom