Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vulkar

FinalLowRes.png

DividerPink.png
VUL'KAR

FACTION: None.

SPECIES: Gen'Dai.

SEX: Male.

HEIGHT: Two meters and seventy centimeters.

WEIGHT: Three hundred and fifty two kilograms.

EYES: Yellow.

HAIR: Bald.

SKIN: Thick, red skin with purple veins crawling underneath.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, but very lightly so.
DividerPink.png
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

[I'll Be Back]: Vulkar, like any of his kin possesses the natural ability to regenerate injured tissue at an astonishing pace. Their capabilities are such that they can grow back limbs and body parts in extreme cases of mutilation. This is also the cause for the incredibly long times Gen'Dai live for, as their cells constantly regenerate at a speeder's pace.
[Fastest Gun in the Cantina]: Being made almost completely out of muscle and nervous connections, Gen'Dai boast of near-instantaneous reflexes, making them formidable in duels or close quarters encounters.
[I Can Smell You]: Living in a hostile planet for millennia, Gen'Dai evolved an acute auditory sense to hear organic's heartbeat. This alone makes any of these alien monstrosities hard to assassinate, since it would require a lot of effort just to sneak up on them.
[Arm Wrestling Champion]: Wookies are renowned to be superbly strong compared to most humanoids, being able to rip their arms off in a fit of rage if they desired to. With a body composition consisting mostly of muscle and a small amount of organs, Gen'Dai are stronger than wookies.
[Isolationist]: To cope with his afflictions, Vulkar has made a habit out of meditation, allowing him to have a clearer state of mind and be prepared for the pain that often comes with his disease.
[Let's Just Talk]: Vulkar will try to stay out of fights if possible, as he not only disdains pain, but believes diplomacy to be a better alternative for everyone.
[Me And Myself]: In a relatively short life compared to his kind, Vulkar has seen a lot of pain, corruption and suffering within his brothers and sisters, mostly caused by their degenerated minds thanks to their advanced age. When looking back at their downfall, the young Gen'Dai noticed that most of their mental afflictions came because of violent encounters and chaotic events. Due to this, he often pushes people away to avoid being hurt by them.
[Where Did I Leave The Keys?]: Despite being able to regenerate even their brains, Gen'Dai cannot heal their brains, making them extremely susceptible to mind affecting attacks, torture and traumatic events. Poor fellas'.
[Memento Mori]: Counting the grooves and notches on his fangs, which are an accurate indicator of how long a Gen'Dai has lived, Vulkar noticed that he had too many, corresponding to somebody centuries older than him. That day, he realized that he aged quicker than his peers.
[It's Tearing Me Apart]: Aside from his accelerated aging, in certain moments Vulkar's cells, instead of splitting rapidly, they do the opposite and degenerate quickly over the course of a few minutes, usually making him spit out decayed mass, tearing superficial veins wide open or opening nasty wounds on his body. This process is very painful for him, though it only lasts so long until his regeneration goes back to its natural state. Elder Gen'Dai say this affliction may have a cure.

APPEARANCE

Even though pacifistic in nature, Vulkar has intimidating looks nonetheless. Gen'Dai are built to last, and he is no exception to this, even with his disease. He boasts of a big musculature great height, standing taller than most humanoids at two meters and seventy centimeters. His hairless, crimson skin is riddled with worm-like, purple veins that constantly wriggle like worms underneath flesh, even when he's sleeping or completely still. Eyes completely yellow as colliding suns with a pitch black slit going down the middle. Although arguably radiant, Vulkar's eyes exhibit a lack of emotion and a constant frown in his brow. A mouth devoid of lips filled with a multitude of razor-sharp fangs that protrude from it give the alien an almost feral, predatory look to them. This, paired with his sharp claws, can often get him confused by a wild beast in foreign planets. For comfort, Vulkar likes to tuck his spiked ears close to his jawline as many other Gen'Dai. When arranged close to the mouth, their faces adopt an insectoid-like appearance.

BIOGRAPHY

To be added.

[KILLS]:

None.

[BOUNTIES COLLECTED]:

None.
DividerPink.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom