Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Voxyn Shaping Grounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
lava.jpg
Name: Voxyn Shaping Grounds

Intent: To have a submitted location for Aazog's pack of Voxyn to live and be shaped/trained, should a thread ever be located here.

Classification: Abandoned Mining Facility, turning Vong Creature holding grounds.

Affiliation: Aazog Vorrik, One Sith.

Description: A metallic structure located in the volcanic valley between two volcanoes, the 'shaping grounds' are protected by shields to ensure the lava doesn't eat away at it's metal. It is accessible only by ship, with the entrance being a large warehouse-like gate. Inside is rather rundown, seperated into makeshift holding pens built to contain several Voxyn in each. Going deeper into the facility, underground, one finds the shaping rooms, where shapers of the Hrosha-Gul created more Voxyn should older ones die in battle or waste away. It's defenses are severely limited, as Aazog trusts his Voxyn would be sufficient to defend the place should it be attacked.

History: When the Sith took Sarapin, Aazog drove out the facilities staff and built it's new cages with the help of other Yuuzhan Vong. Once completed, he gained a dozen or so shapers to work on creatures under his command, eventually forming the Vorrik Voxyn Pack. The facility went dark to those outside, and was considered destroyed beyond repair.

Links: Vorrik Voxyn Pack

[member="Boral Sandov"]

I was hesitant at first to take this one as I'm horribly biased on this situation. But after some thought, I think it's worth giving you some considerations and if you are still good, we can move forward and get this approved lickity split.

The OS currently owns Sarapin and we have a system set up for controls. Though really, the only prominent portion of the planet is the sale of Geothermal property rights which are under direct control of the OS and thus...umm, me (hierarchy actually). Biased number one.

The Hrosha-Gul, after recent events on Selvaris, has more or less split from the One Sith into the Golden Horde. If your intent is to continue to build up vongy stuff, which I think is awesome, and intend to do it peacefully under the OS banner, it might be good to get with the Legion Yun'Do, as that's being phased in as the prominent Yuuzhan Vong group within the OS and still loyal. Just thoughts really, and biased number two, since I run the Legion as the Warmaster. But really, the two are capable of the exact same thing.

So, for this entry: Are you still choosing to pull the voxyn from the Hrosha-Gul? There are more than enough of them on Selvaris, though the planet is pro Sith and Legion. If so, just say so and I think we are good on that.

And of course, I don't make these suggestions to guide you towards my group or anything like that. But since the current predicament of the vong in the OS is under renovation, soon to be completed, I assumed you would want some of dat knowledge.

[member="Reverance"]

I understand your concerns, but if anything I think you'd be the best person to judge such a submission.
I wasn't fully aware of the current situation with the Hrosha-Gul, I assumed they were still the major subfaction of the OS. As I intend to work under the One Sith, I think it's best for me to do so under the Legion Yun'Do as you suggest. This is my first Yuuzhan Vong character, so all the information and help is appreciated.

I'll continue to pull the Voxyn from the Hrosha-Gul, since these grounds are merely for the NPC submission for Vorrik Voxyn Pack which is only around 50 strong. If you think it's not worth submitting a new location to have Voxyn, then I'll take your advice on it. If this makes sense, I'd happily continue with the submission as a Yun'Do/Sith location.

[member="Aazog Vorrik"]

Sarapin is horribly underrepresented in terms of activity. If you want to make a NPC/Location creation place then by all means, that makes sense to me. Since you are essentially breeding voxyn from the hrosha-gul stock, you don't really need them anymore. I.e. you would be self sufficient after the initial injection of voxyn to the stock. Thus, I have no real issues with this.

It's a relatively simple location.

Approved pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom