Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkwire

We don't give any UCs, we take 'em!

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Technological
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Vote to add the Freedom Trail as a new NPC

Should I add the Freedom Trail to Darkwires list of NPCs?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's more than one way to be enslaved
As you may know, our faction has a number of NPC characters and organizations specific to the Denon area. These NPCs can be found in Dramatis Personae [NPCs for use] and range from corpos to unaffiliated criminals.

I’ve been debating adding my Freedom Trail to this list of criminal NPC organizations but have had some trouble making up my mind. So I will bring it to you. I will be opening a poll so that you can vote yay or nay to this idea. The poll will start today and go until next Sunday.

If it is added, I will provide an in depth description of what exactly the Trail works towards along with the way the leadership works, a sticking point as it differs greatly from most organizations, along with the role of the everyman within it. Additionally, there will be a small blurb on the specific subculture of the group, Amavikka for those that have threaded with me and recognize the name, though that information will be extremely vague as much of the culture is a closely guarded secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom