Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Vorkaliin Barass' First Lightsabre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divider.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
alexander-herzog-kotorsaber.jpg
Divider.png

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Vorkaliin Barass
  • Affiliation: Vorkaliin Barass
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Crystals
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Phobium, lightsaber components.
Divider.png

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
Divider.png

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Vexxtal Crystal
  • Qixoni Crystal
  • Permafrost Crystal
  • Ornate hilt design
  • Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse

Divider.png

Strengths:
  • Can cut through many materials with relative ease.
  • Operates under water.
  • Vexxtal Crystal - Imbued with the Dark Side. Wounds from these sabers are difficult to heal
  • Qixoni Crystal - Enhances Force abilities.
  • Permafrost Crystal - A saber with this crystal can only be used by the saber’s maker
Divider.png

Weaknesses:
  • Cortosis will short the blade if in contact.
  • Hilt is shorter than normal, allowing for only a single handed grip.
  • Vexxtal Crystal - hard to hide it's darkside aura
Divider.png

DESCRIPTION
Vorkaliin Barass constructed his first lightsabre under the tutelage of his old master. He started with a normal red crystal but claimed the other crystals from his masters lightsabre as well as that of the Jedi master that his master killed. He hopes it will help him with his work within the family or at least that is what is believed.

The hilt was sculpted using various designs reminiscent of his home world. the one who abandoned him, however surprisingly he feels no hatred towards them as he appears to understand he is an abnormality among his people with his green colouration. He added a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse, to allow the lightsaber to operate when underwater at his masters behest, always be prepared his master had said. This is his most prized possession and always at an arms reach away in case of danger or if he needs to threaten or kill someone.
Divider.png

Hello, I'll be judging your submission this evening!

Vorkaliin Barass said:
Permafrost Crystal - Cold damage
So I'm familiar with a type of lightsaber crystal that inflicts a chilling effect, but i'm not sure that is this crystal. Can you find me evidence of this specific crystal having a cold effect?

Vorkaliin Barass said:
Permafrost Crystal - A saber with this crystal can only be used by the saber’s maker
So this is a neat effect, however if anything this is more of a strength than a weakness, seeing as how lightsabers are uniquely designed to be used by a sole person. Please remove this.

[member="Vorkaliin Barass"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom