Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voph's Forge

Lightsaber_dismantled.jpg
Voph's Forge
Now open for business
Heya Chaos, Voph here. It's been a part of Voph's character for quite some time now (Even before Chaos) that 100% of Voph's personal income is from the forging and selling of Lightsabers. So, thought dawned on me that there's no point to being limited to just NPCs. Why not expand that to PCs as well? So, if you're in the market for a good quality saber, look no further than Voph's Forge, now expanding to include armors as well! For the first time in his entire history, Voph is now publicly offering armor listings for interested individuals.

Given the personalized nature of the items, I will not have public listings, but instead display a portfolio of previous work. All items are made to order. Per site restrictions, Lightsabers can only be made at Semi-Unique or Unique quality. Armor, while not limited in the same manner, will only be offered at Unique production.

If you wish to place an order, please PM me with:

-Name of buyer: (if different from the account you are PMing on)
-Item being requested: (please include rarity if Lightsaber)
-Name of item: (Optional)
-If Semi-Unique Lightsaber, Quantity: (limit 10)
-Link to artwork you would like used: (Optional, but please include source if added)
-Short Description of item: (Special features you would like added, minimum functionality, Blade Color, Armor tools and extras, ETC)

If any questions arise, I will reach out via PMs. Please understand that if I am not provided with artwork for the submissions, I will make a selection of my own, and do my best to select an appropriate image. This, however, may considerably slow down delivery times. I will attempt to have the order submitted to Factory within one week of original request date, but this may vary depending on IRL schedules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom