Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vong Biots

Hello! I was taking a Gander through here and just looking around to see if I would be able to use some of the Vong Biots here? I was planning on having Nick have some sort of Vongformation done to him, and use some of the biots on here. And in turn, I would work for you guys, and whatever else. I just decided that I would ask first before I started doing all of this.

Oh and I am also wanting to help work with Vong biots/Sith Alchemy so doing any and all of these would be awesome to further my story.

Alright Hades, Will you take me up on my offer?

Nickolas Imura said:
Anyways, Would you be up to do this? And from now on I won't challenge you and your hair title. I will accept that your hair is better than mine.
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Anybody else who is a shaper or would like to work with me on this is welcome. And I can remburse you. (I probably spelled it wrong, and I don't care right now)

Darth Vornskr said:
I think a Vong would be more qualified, however.
Probably.....

Darth Vornskr said:
I'd probably get carried away.
if you want, What you can do is graft portions of skin from my left arm onto my right. That way I can have two "demon" arms, and it would allow for easier use of my intended Vong Biots to be placed. And I need an extra dose of Sith poison in my veins anyways.

Nickolas Imura said:
Probably.....

if you want, What you can do is graft portions of skin from my left arm onto my right. That way I can have two "demon" arms, and it would allow for easier use of my intended Vong Biots to be placed. And I need an extra dose of Sith poison in my veins anyways.
I was thinking more on the lines of a unicorn horn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom