Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volora's Mining Industry (First company submission)

Nulmak Volora

N
Corporation Name: Volora's Mining Industry

Headquarters: Concordia Dawn

Locations: Concordia Dawn, mandalore

Operations: Space Mining raw materials in various asteroids,Planetory mining on mandalore, and concordia dawn.The company is also know to on occasions develop mining equipment.

Rationale: Several years after becoming a member of Clan Volora, the snivvian had learned extensive knowledge in space mining, and planetary mining. How the business works, who to talk to, and what not, but there never has been an actual company to represent his fellow vod in the clan.

After days of persuading his Allor, Nulmak was loaned money and given full ownership of the company representing Volora. The clever business man then began buying the necessary requirements in order to become a legitimized company.

Tier: 1

Description:

Volora's Mining Industry was the little tank's idea, since the beginning of Clan Volora's pursuits in mining they have had business troubles gaining business in the mining sector. This has been because they were not a legitimized business, but a feared mandalorian clan. Many who hired them , did so for illegal mining operations, or as hired soldiers. While Clan Volora always heeded the honor, and glory of battle they wanted a better source of income, the Allor wanted to use their trade to do this. Unfortunately, while the Allor was a good leader in battle, and to his fellow vod, he was not a keen business man and needed help. Nulmak , with his ambition seized the opportunity, using clever speech in order to persuade his Allor to loan him the needed money.

This was a gambit paid off, because of this , a twenty percent discount on all products where put in place to award the mandalorians within his clan.This company also donates ten percent of the profits to the clan in hopes the glory of success shines. The mining sector is what this company is best at , employing fellow clansmen first before employing outsiders. Therefore because of this, the majority of the company is made up of Volora Clansmen, this makes them an elite mining corporation even with its small size.

This company although made for Clan Volora is ultimately owned by one member, Nulmak Volora himself. This company mines, and harvests raw material of any kind specified by the employer, on asteriods, and planets alike. Notable materials mined are beskar, bronzium, cortosis, phrik, durasteel,Permacrete, platsteel , and transparisteel. These materials, are extracted for ones own personal gain to sell the material , services also can be provided in sight owned areas of the clients asking for the mining service.

While concordia dawn is the main headquarters, small crews have been known to travel in mandalolrian space to harvest asteriod mines, and to harvest other material in the surrounding planetary systems. Once this is done, the materials are shipped, and stored at the base, and then shipped to said customers buying material.

Unfortunately only a few large asteroids, or planetary sites can be mined at one time, or several smaller sites. This therefore is a slow developing company with slow developing profit. While this businiess was originally for the clan, it is now owned by Nulmak Volora through various negotiations with the Allor.

Subsidiaries: none

Primary Source: n/a

[member="Nulmak Volora"]

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
  • Pending initial review
Starwars Chaos
  • Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • Just to clarify, are you making this company for the clan or for your own self?
  • Can you please clarify what exactly are you mining on Mandalore and Concordia? Note beskar is very very rare and the Mando's have specific rules regarding their mining of.
  • As of right now, the description sounds more of a tier 1 than a tier 2. For a tier 2, I'd like a more through description on how the company works in terms of mining within mandalore and concordia. What type of ores they are after, and mention the production facilities for the mining equipment you have in your operations.

WITH DEV THREADS
  • Pending Initial review
SUGGESTIONS
  • Pending Inital review

Nulmak Volora

N
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

I have changed the tier level, and I have explained what operations the company specifically utilizes in the desciption I will also be adding this in the operations section as well. I will hail mention you again when I am finished.

Nulmak Volora

N
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

I have lengthened my description to make it more explanatory what operations my company can currently execute. If you see anything else, please tell me , and I will edit accordingly.

Nulmak Volora

N
These ores can be anywhere the company is hired to work. The two locations are were the most influence this company has are, if this is a problem I am willing to fix it. [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom