Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vol Nanna: The Wolfman

VolNanna_zpswllg5qgf.png
Shistavanen_zpsipfifj5o.png
"I am not angry, I'm a hothead with a tendency to go wild."
- Vol Nanna

BasicInfo_zpsn0wknucu.png

Name: Vol Nanna
Species: Shistavanen
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 176 lbs.
Fur Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Ice blue
Skin Color: White
Voice: Gruff

ClassifiedInfo_zps6jinzvxr.png

Force Sensitive: Yes
Midi-chlorian Count: 13,720
Force Rank: Padawan
Force Alignment: Light side or The Ashla
School of Study: Jedi Guardian

Affiliation_zpsc6pev3d3.png

RepublicEmblem_zpsco83gkma.png
Jedi-Academy_zpsi2znr9wb.png

LikesDislikes_zpszdap5xgb.png

+ Shampoo
+ Ice Cream
+ Naps
+ Hugs
+ Dancing
+ Adventuring
+ Making Friends
+ Combat

Fur Garments -
Furless Sentients -
Politicians -
Being an Awful Pilot -
Teasing -
Strong Smells -
Handshakes -
Blasters -
Alcohol -

StrengthWeak_zpsvpejqe20.png

+ Quiet
+ Excellent Cook
+ Heightened Strength - Racial
+ Heightened Speed - Racial
+ Heightened Endurance - Racial
+ Heightened Sense of Smell - Racial
+ Heightened Sense of Hearing - Racial
+ Natural Predatory Instincts - Racial
+ Night Vision - Racial
+ Predatory Appearance - Racial
+ Both Bipedal and Quadrupedal - Racial
Overprotective -
Hothead -
Gullible -
Absent-minded -
Sadomasochistic -
Illiterate -
Unsophisticated -

Vol undoubtedly has a rough and tough, intimidating appearance. That is a hard thing to avoid as a member of the Shistavanen species. Amongst his people however Vol has somewhat of a regal appearance and that starts with his snow white fur which he grooms almost regularly, by Shistavanen standards, with a special shampoo that awards softness and volume, in addition to a brightening quality it brings about in the fur. Vol also has Ice Blue eyes that can be quiet piercing. He also keeps his fangs sharp and practices excellent dental hygiene.

As for his apparel Vol wears the darker version of the standard jedi robes of the galactic republic or a special lightweight armored tunic made for furred sentients like him.

The Force Flows Through Me

The door creaked open carefully as if the trespassers were afraid to enter. “This is where the boy lives.” The beyond furry man said. “Come out, Vol! We aren’t going to hurt you. Come out and meet these nice travelers.” He called into the house with no answer back. “We are coming in now, ok?” He called out once again with no answer. The quiet rustling of cloth could be heard in the eerily silent house as a man and boy dressed from head to toe in brown robes of every shade stepped through the door. “Master, I can feel fear coming from there.” The boy squeaked pointing to a closed cupboard under the wooden stairs. “I feel it too.” The master retorted as his boots clicked against the floor louder and louder as he drew closer to the cupboard.

*CLICK*

The latch on the cupboard undid itself from the inside and then the cupboard opened. From the shadows of the cupboard to the shadows of the silent house emerged a little, furry, and frightened Shistavanen boy, not more than five years old. “No need to be afraid of us, young one.” The master announced.

“I’m not. I’m afraid of myself.” The boy announced with such a sadness. A sadness that tugged at the master’s heart as if it was a grapnel hook. “Don’t ever be afraid of yourself.” The Anx man reached out with a robotic hand. The Shistavanen boy took it. His claws made a clicking sound against the metal. The human boy at the master’s side smiled at the sound, then so did the master, then so did the Shistavanen boy. “Your name is Vol, right?” The human boy squeaked. “Right” Vol answered. “I’m Lee.” Vol nodded. “Are you going to come learn the force with us?” The Shistavanen boy paused. “I think he is.” The trio smiled together.

He Was More Than My Training Partner He Was My Brother.

“Stop being so hot headed, Vol.”

“Why? Afraid I’m gonna’ fall to the dark side.”

“You’re too stubborn and too fun for that and you know it, man.”

“Definitely.”

“Seriously though, that temper is gonna’ get you and us in trouble one day.”

“Are you still mad about that thing with the bounty hunter on Corellia?”

“Dealing with a Bounty Hunter is one thing, but this was Bounty Hunters. With an S.”

“We’re alright now.”

“Yeah, but that wasn’t our mission.”

“Ok, ok I get it.”

“I don’t think you do, man. I think you’re a hothead and don’t even try to restrain yourself. I know you have these predatory instincts and what not but you’re not an animal. Ok? You’re a sentient being so start acting like it.”

“Ok!”

“Hothead.”

“Shut it.”

“I’ll talk to you later, brother. Get back to the ship. Master says we’re out of here in thirty.”

“Coming. Later, Lee.”

My Nightmares Will Not Keep Me From Me

“You killed them. They’re dead because of you. You killed them. Hothead. They’re dead because of you. Reckless. Vol. Vooooooool. Ahhhhhhhhh. Nothing but trouble. Hothead. You killed them. They’re dead because of you. Master? Master? Vol, he’s dead. Vol, help. Shhhhhh Your name is Vol, right? I’m Lee. Are you going to come learn the force with us? I think he is.”

Shistavanen%20Close%20up_zpslvl57iho.jpg

“Ahhhhhhhhh.” Vol sat up violently. His fur was drenched in sweat and his face soaked in fear.

“Vol, Vol! Are you okay?” Asked another academy student. Vol blinked his mind into coherence. “Yeah. Yeah. I’m okay. It was just a nightmare.” is what he wanted to say but that wouldn’t be the truth. Somewhere in there were hurtful memories, painful reminders of Vol’s dead brother and late master. Vol sat breathing in an out, in and out, hoping the painful memories might leave his body. Sadly memories didn’t work that way.

“Do you want me to go get one of the master’s?” The padawan asked. “No. I’m okay. I’m sorry for waking you up. I’m going to go wash up and get ready for training.” Vol announced. “Ok. I’ll see you in a little while. Also would you mind sparring with me later? I need to practice dueling with aggressive fighters and I saw you training in Ataru.” Vol nodded accepting the other padawan’s request. He had a feeling it'd make him feel better. After all battle always did incite excitement for him.

Role-Plays_zpstucfxc7q.png
Ongoing:
Completed:

Jedi Information
Items:
Padawan - Knight - Master
[ | | | - | | | - | | | ]
Lightsaber Combat:
Forms Known:
Form I - Shii-Cho
Form IV - Ataru
Study of the Force:
Vol has focused on the Living Force and the Physical Force through out his years of study. He is working toward to understanding the Unifying Force but it isn't as simple of a piece as the Living force. He believes he has no need for the Cosmic Force because it is only an option, for him, when the physical body no longer endures.
Being in the Guardian class of Jedi, Vol will usually find himself on the front lines of any mission or battle. To combat the danger he and his allies may face Vol has trained extensively in the art of healing through the force. He is very well tuned into the force when healing, considering his use of it on the borderline of a specialty.
For years Vol has trained as a Jedi under the instruction of his late master, under self-instruction, and now under the instruction of the academy until he can find a new master. Vol has utilized the force in many ways throughout his years from emotional telepathy to controlling and affecting his momentum and kinetic energy. He is quite the confident and formidable force user.

[member="Derriphan Itsu"]

"I don't know what those words mean but I do know if you say them again you will wish the gods had granted you with at least one drop of mercy. And after your failed prayers I'll grant you a whole bladder full, huttspawn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom