Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Vod Need Vod

Gwyneira unstably attempted to stand, only for dizziness and fatigue to cause her to fall again. As blood pitter pattered on the debris infested floor, she looked up to the angry Mandalorian.

"I've been called-" She broke off in a cough, "-Worse."

Hoarsely bleeding, she once again tried to rise, placing her good hand on her shaking knee. She pushed, once again swaying as she stood on her knees. "My entire life... I'm tired of being pushed and shoved."

She spit on the ground, expecting spit but being shocked to see blood fly from her mouth. No matter, she was not giving up until her opponent did. She finally saw her ion pistol on the floor. Weakly raising her hand, she called the pistol over with the Force and raised it, pointing it at her.

"You're just like them, a bigger chit."

She did not hesitate this time. She pulled the trigger before her mouth gurgled with hot, metallic blood. Whether or not she landed the shot or not, she could not tell before collapsing again.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Eliz_div.png
Jenn had no answer to give to these words- she was a woman of few words, and words had no place in battle. That this merely an intense sparring session of sorts was irrelevant to her now: she had to win, and she would be damned if she let this damned girl get the better of her. Inhaling deeply, she simply waited, quietly thinking over her options.

In the end, she had a key advantage Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla did not possess: she had suffered relatively little concussive damage throughout the fight, with the disastrous jetpack malfunction serving as the exception whereas the girl had gotten her face pummelled. So, when the girl called the pistol to her hand using the force and delivered that quippy one-liner, Jenn used the other specialty she possessed.

Dropping down to one knee, she was unperturbed by the projectile as it went right where she had been standing a moment ago, revolver taken from its holster with all the practiced elegance of someone who relied on the same weapon for years... and fired at the girl's weapon, hoping to knock it out of her hand.

Not that it mattered, in the end: the girl collapsed, and she walked over to her, trying to hide just how sore the crash made her feel.

''Stay down. Final warning.''

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Gwyneira had the pistol shot right out of her hand. As more blood slipped down, she glared up at the Mandalorian who now towered over her with the pistol. Her heart pounded. If she refused to surrender, would she be killed? No. No, Eliz was watching in the side lines. He would not let it go that far. Likely, this blaster had a stun option too.

She hissed, blood on her face and a light in her eyes. Her bleeding hand shook as she scowled, glaring up at her. What was she supposed to do? She felt stubborn here. After everything that had happened in this personal battle, she simply could not give up what miniscule dignity she had left. After all, the last time she had surrendered to a foe, she had been captured, humiliated, tortured. She was not putting up with that again. Especially when she saw her Arkanian peers under that karking helmet.

She spit again, more crimson flying on the warrior's armor.

Wordlessly, she extended her hand and called upon the Force to push her away once more. That is, if she did not dodge or have a trick in that suit.

No. She would not take the beating helplessly this time.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png
That force push came at a surprise to the Mandalorian- she expected the girl to be far too exhausted to pull of anything like that, and yet... she was genuinely taken aback by such a show of will. This ''battle'' was lost, and she had no hope of winning: and yet she still tried to defy fate, to raise her head and spit in the face of defeat-

Well, okay, she also literally spit on her armour. She'd have to clean the damn thing afterwards, and find a mechanic to fix the jetpack.

The push sent her back a few feet, the warrior forced to place a hand down on the ground to even stay upright: even though Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla was hopelessly outmatched, she had put up a strong resistance, leaving her far more exerted than she thought she would've gotten. It took all of Jenn's will to walk towards the girl rather than stumble exhaustedly, knowing all too well of the importance of giving an image of absolute control at all times.

Without another word, she slammed both palms on the side of the girl's head, leaving her ears ringing and her senses further disoriented. It was only when she finally felt safe turning her back to the girl that she allowed herself to rest her hands on her knees, panting heavily.

''She's got spirit, that's for sure. Reforge her properly, and she will be worthy of our ways.''

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

She lost.

As the ringing in her ears complimented her dizziness, Gwyn barreled over and vomited onto the ground. As her shaky vision focused and unfocused on the ground, her heart pounded in her shrieking ears. No... No, she could not lose again! Not to them! No...

She crumpled onto her side, her vision fading completely as her pain overrode her in adrenaline's fading absence. No... The one time she stood up for herself, she had paid for it. And what had Eliz done this whole time but sit and watch? Anger and injustice boiled inside as she slipped into unconciousness, tears slipping from her eyes as she cursed it all.

With a pathetic performance like this, she was positive to be deemed no Mandalorian material. A waste, a mistake. Just like always.

Passed out on the floor, judgement awaited her when she awoke.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

"She's more forged than you give her credit for. The same person who taught me teaches her after all." Finally Eliz acted, moving in to catch Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's head before it fell to the ground. She might not be awake, but he whispered to her none the less. "Good job, cyare." He hefted her up in his arms, turning his gaze towards Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze . Behind his buy'ce there was little emotion to show. But he stepped over beside her regardless, shifting his grip on the unconscious woman to offer her a hand.

"C'mon. Let's get you patched up."

Eliz_div.png
''I hardly see your point. I beat you too, Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt .''
Her tone was as dismissive as ever: the battle was over with, and she could afford to speak once more. She looked at the hand offered to her as one would consider a drawn weapon, eventually letting out a sound between a groan and a snarl, refusing it as one would brush aside an insult. That she allowed her emotions to overflow was immediately seen as a fault- and one she needed to correct. Inhaling deeply, she took the time to banish every thought and emotion from her mind for a long minute.

''I can take care of myself. I can hardly say the same for you.'' She let the words hang in the air, before resting a hand onto her revolver. ''Lead the way. I got your back- in case someone tries to get that beskar off of you on the way back.''

Protection. After all, she owed Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom