Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Vladimir Tedesky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Vladimir Tedesky
Loyalties: Nobunaga
Role: The new owner of the droid
Development Threads: All were erased in the wipe I think
Species: Cyborg (Human from Alderaan)
Force-Sensitive: Yes
Appearance: Vladimir stands at 5 feet, 8 inches and weighs 194 pounds. His hair is stark white and his eyes are teal circuited, his skin is white, but was once olive complexion. He tends to wear an extravagant purple coat with a grey shirt under it and gold chains on his pants, wrists and around his neck (as a belt, wristlets and a necklace respectively.), and he has black pants and combat boots on.
Personality: Business never was his top priority as a CEO, in fact, you could ask him "Why did you run a company?" and get a strange answer like "Because I wanted to.".
Weapon of Choice: He tends to wrestle his foes down.
Wealth: 40,000 all in his bank account.
Combat Function: He is basically the heavy hitter behind Nobunaga. He tends to just try to wrestle his foes to the ground and have Nobunaga aid him in kicking their arses.
Skills: He knows some tactics and technically would be counted as a Mixed Martial Arts user.
Notable Possessions: N/A
Other Notes: He once ran a company named VyperTek Industries, which has since gone under and bankrupt.
OOC Notes: He was originally made in Soul Calibur 5 as a Devil Jin style user, but I apped him here first back when the Clockwork Rebellion happened. My intent for making him a NPC is to clear up his lack of use period as a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom