Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vivienne Americus

Vivienne Americus

V
2cx7oeu.jpg

r8rmsx.jpg

x0vjbt.jpg

ameriucusfyeah.png

Social Information

Name: Vivienne Americus
Alias: Vivi, Blondie
Homeworld: Haeseria
Current Locale: Wherever the action is, sugar
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Alignment: Neutral

ameriucusfyeah.png

Physical Information

Species: Human
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 3''
Weight: 120
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Platinum
Skin Pigmentation: Tan

ameriucusfyeah.png

Affiliations

Xw32ouM.jpg

MProtectors.gif

ameriucusfyeah.png

Relationships

Platonic

Romantic/Sexual

Familial
Mirez Antilles (mother)
Gad'amit "Ash" Americus (father)
Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins of Clan Americus

ameriucusfyeah.png

Strengths

...my body is a temple...

I was born with this body, sugar, and I work hard to keep it perfect.
...things I can't forget...

I have an eidetic memory...I quite literally cannot forget a face, an encounter, a place. Useful and painful at the same time. Would be nice if I could forget a few things.

Weaknesses

...absentee parents...

My mother dumped me on my father's doorstep after I was born. My dad disappeared a few years ago without a word or a note or anything. You get used to being an afterthought.

...emotionless...

I have trouble forming emotional connections to people. You get accustomed to being used and that's all there is to it.

ameriucusfyeah.png

Appearance

Vivi has long, platinum blonde hair that hangs down to her waist in soft waves. Bright blue eyes peer out of delicate features, and her skin is mostly flawless and always tan. There are some faint scars, unavoidable when one grows up Mandalorian. She has curves in all the right spots and dresses to show them off as often as possible. If you can describe as short, tight, or revealing, she'll wear it.

ameriucusfyeah.png

History

Vivienne was born to an Alderaani noblewoman named Mirez Antilles, who had a brief affair with a Mandalorian hunter named Ash Americus. She abandoned the child soon after her birth, dumping her on her father and leaving without looking back. Her father raised her as best he could, but he was cold and distant, and he too eventually abandoned her as a teen.

She grew up with her 'aunts', 'uncles', and 'cousins' within the Clan, even though their relationship was distant at best, given how sprawling and complicated the Americus family tree truly was. Though surrounded by plenty of those she could call family, Vivi became accustomed to being used and forgotten by many of them, and even more so by those she associated with outside the Clan itself.

Having no true place or purpose, she tends to flit from here to there as the mood strikes, keeping company with whomever catches her eye. She keeps her Force abilities and presence as muted as possible and that side of her always remains hidden.

Vivienne Americus

V
ameriucusfyeah.png

Thread Tracker
Total Threads: 0 | Completed: 0

Training Threads

Total: 0 | Completed: 0

Teaching Threads

Faction Threads

Duel Threads