Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vitiate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corporation Name: Vitiate
Headquarters: Tantorus
Locations: Aeten II (Stygium Mine), Bespin (Cortosis and Refinery Mine).
Operations: Starships, Droids, Weapons, Armour, Technology
Rationale: The company was once owned by A'sharad's grandparents who were both merchants upon the planet Tantorus, a planet filled with Sith Purebloods. Darth Acarus, having inherited the company in his father's dying breath led the company into the hands of the One Sith, working with them on many of their projects and warships, especially quite close with the then Titan Industries.

Now, led by A'sharad Graush, a Sith Hybrid, Son of Darth Acarus, he intends to spread the company from its Unknown Regions beginnings to the Outer Rim and to begin building inwards along with the First Order's expansions.
Tier: 3
Description: Vitiate, a company born within the Unknown Regions on the planet of Tantorus, it started out as a small mining company, though one of the largest on the primarily Pureblood planet. With the rise of the One Sith Empire, so did come the rise of the then Tantorian Industries, albeit, stunted after the disappearance of Darth Acarus back to his homeworld of Tantorus, almost entirely ceasing operations and working inwardly and closely with the One Sith on many of its much smaller projects.

Within the hands of A'sharad Graush, the Company has risen from the drowning One Sith Empire and has begun to strive in a much more claustrophobic corner of the Galaxy in the form of the Outer Rim in the midst of First Order Space. However, the Company had worked exclusively with the One Sith, in this reincarnation of the Company as Vitiate, it'll help cast off the shadow of the Sith and emerge into the Galaxy as a new, Imperial backed Corporation.

Subsidiaries: None
Parent Corporation: None
Stocks: 5% Stake Won Here.

Notable Locations:
Bespin Cortosis Mine
Tantorus

Notable PCs: Avedia Lacroixhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/3042-avedia-lacroix/, Member of Board of Directors.

Modification Made: Name change to Vitiate and tier up to tier 3.
Rationale: Expansion of and rebranding a Sith Corporation.

Pertinent Development Threads:

[SIZE=14.6667px]OS-1 Class Bomber[/SIZE]
OS-1 Blaster Rifle
TI-S Mortar
[SIZE=14.6667px]Denial-class Frigate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Miscellaneous:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Simply Mine - A'sharad interviews and goes over Avedia Lacroix's job description in his company.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]The Belladar Dynasty - A young Darth Acarus seizes control of his Father's Company.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]The Underground Tunnels - A young Darth forces a mercenary to work under him in the name of his company.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Playing with Fire [vs First Order] - A'sharad Graush claims a Cortosis Mine on Bespin.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]The Founder: Part 1 - A young Darth Acarus works with the One Sith on a project.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Aeten II, The Crystal Raid - In the name of Tantorian Industries, A'sharad seizes a Stygium mine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Contracts:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Tantorian Titanhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/34035-tantorian-titan-malphasinvite/?hl=malphas [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]- Contract with Titan Industries.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]A New Tantorianhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/92785-a-new-tantorian/ [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]- Ship building contract and operation within First Order Space.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px].[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom