Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visions (Open to all)

"I'm kidding. I thought Jedi knew how to handle jokes." He said, following her around. "I'm not hiding anything, sweetheart. Aside from the droids I put aside to make your little journey less crowded

She gave a look trying to figure him out. What was his deal... of that she was uncertain to really do and she didn't know if she had the whole time to really get to it. "I see." The jedi herself though clasped her hands behind her back and was walking as she held a hand up bringing the schematics from the intervention that Sor-Jan had. She was uncertain about parts of it but the ships were mostly the same. Some changes like the inclusion of sasori and corellian tech ito the ship made it better then this old one though

Kyoko was looking at the ship and trying to find what she had sensed... but it wasn't there anymore. Her interest in the ship though in trying to uncover some of the mysteries of it. In trying to figure out where it came from and how one was able to get it... she just couldn't believe it was how he had said. The ship was far to old and in better condition then some others, crewed by droids that would have been hundreds of years old. That just didn't happen easily ot prove healthy until she stretched out opening one of the rooms when she started going towards the computer banks with her chevron to get into the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom