Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIP Extraction: Interest Check

This is an interest check for a mission against the One Sith. It would take place on one of their worlds, most likely Balmorra. The mission type is as the title suggests a rescue mission.

Zylah has been roaming around on her own, trying to find her place in the galaxy, trying to cause trouble for the Sith. The story behind this one is that she catches wind of a possible OS defector. In return for amnesty and protection from the Jedi, this defector would offer secret intel as well as the release of a SSC prisoner. The prisoner is none other than [member="Joza Perl"]! The defector? Well, that's a sekrut
Just kidding, it's [member="Darth Ax'no"]!
tumblr_mp4nf8v1gF1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Since the prisoner is SSC, Zylah contacts them for back-up. And that's where you come in! Depending on how many are interested in this, we could have a small group go in stealthy, multiple groups, or simply come at them in force. I'll get in touch with the OS after and see if we can't get some appropriate opposition.

Successful or not, my goal here is simply to create a fun thread and an opening for my character to join up with the SSC.

Sidenote: I'm always open to suggestions or other feedback, if you have any.

Sure!

Máni has a certain Darth that he ran into on Midvinter that he'd like to see again. I'm certain that I could get a sufficient amount of training done to be able to adequately tackle a mission of this sort.

hmmm this needs some music for pumping up... and because it is early and I need to wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgJo1Ss3gck&index=40&list=PLGB-JasyDjPzCdsnwveUvjuqm1WM9g57k

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Junko Ike"]

Nah. You guys are crazy for raiding Balmorra with so few troops and support craft. Connor even hailed them in his first post. If ya'll die. *I'd be sad. Lulz. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom